Kurz Weber said:
Negima Season 1 Box Set (Region 1)

Looking For Any Of These Artboxes:
Darker Than Black
Gantz
Tenchi Muyo GXP
Tenjho Tenge
Trigun

I can help you out with the Tenjho Tenge box. I've got the original satchel boxed Negima too but I want to keep the series. If I happen to find replacement volumes cheap enough to warrant selling I'll let you know.

Re: the looking for thread

Unknownfate said:
Kurz Weber said:
Negima Season 1 Box Set (Region 1)

Looking For Any Of These Artboxes:
Darker Than Black
Gantz
Tenchi Muyo GXP
Tenjho Tenge
Trigun

I can help you out with the Tenjho Tenge box. I've got the original satchel boxed Negima too but I want to keep the series. If I happen to find replacement volumes cheap enough to warrant selling I'll let you know.
Do you have the volumes with tenjho tenge i am interested in buying it if you do? also would you be interested in trading the Negima Complete season 1 boxset for your release if its the one i think you have

How much for the tenjho tenge & negima each including the postage. Also I have all the region 2 Negima volumes if u would trade?

I'll do a straight swap for Negima if its the 6 individual volumes, so all together including postage call it £25 for Negi and Tenjho. I'll PM you the details

Looking for:

Tenjho Tenge Artbox with vols R1

Black cat artbox with vols R1 - Willing to trade my plastic case mvm release for this

Negima in the chest R1 - Willing to trade my R1 plastic case release for this

Clannad afterstory part 2 R2

Will trade anything from my thread for anything i am after viewtopic.php?f=17&t=18154

Back