The *Im looking for* thread.

Re: the looking for thread

animefreak17 said:
Kite said:
It's the sort of title (like Persona 4) where HMV will a copy or 2 on the shelves, probably be around £35 I would guess for the complete boxset.

Jesus is there anything your HMV doesn't have because it must have loads of out of prints lol

No idea, I was just theorying that it could be likely HMV has a copy or 2 of out of print releases.

GolGotha said:
Mushishi w/ Starter Box

The cheapest way would be to import the R1 Save edition (currently £13.43+1.26 from an amazon seller, so no additional fees should be payable)

Yeah I know, but I rather like artboxes.

Now I regret taking that huge break from anime, missed out on some great releases.

Hopefully with a new series of Mushishi on the horizon, the first series might become rescued by a UK retailer.

-Danielle- said:
How do, I'm wondering if anyone can advise the best place/places to bag a Saeko from HOTD PVC figure from please?

There aren't actually that many figures of her http://myfigurecollection.net/search.ph ... =&catalog= and there is only 1 out of all of those that wasn't exclusive.

I would try amiami's pre-owned section or Mandarake as they might pop up on there from time to time.

JYahoo auction's might be a good place as well but you would need a proxy to get anything from there

thank you :)

I went on UP yesterday and did a search for Durarara as I'm dying for Eng dub. They only said HYB on a bunch though so even though there's a couple of upcoming releases for it, I still don't know if it's dubbed?

Does anyone know if the Eng dub is being sold anywhere or like available for pre order anywhere yet please?

-Danielle- said:

I went on UP yesterday and did a search for Durarara as I'm dying for Eng dub. They only said HYB on a bunch though so even though there's a couple of upcoming releases for it, I still don't know if it's dubbed?

Does anyone know if the Eng dub is being sold anywhere or like available for pre order anywhere yet please?
Yup, Anime Limited's upcoming UK sets will have the dub.

AmazonUK links:
DVD
Blu-ray

-Danielle- said:
They have a list of what those abbreviations mean at the top of each page for DVD/BD items.

Ath said:
-Danielle- said:

Yup, Anime Limited's upcoming UK sets will have the dub.

AmazonUK links:
DVD
Blu-ray

Yay thanks! Amazon beats Zaavi Outlets price for sure! Does anyone think I'm best to pre-order now (as I'd get it for this price wouldn't I?) or you think there's chance for it to go lower?

-Danielle- said:
Yay thanks! Amazon beats Zaavi Outlets price for sure! Does anyone think I'm best to pre-order now (as I'd get it for this price wouldn't I?) or you think there's chance for it to go lower?
It's Amazon, you get it for the lowest price it reaches between your pre-order and dispatch date.

Back