The *Im looking for* thread.

Luna

Vampire Ninja
I have the UK Anime Limited Blu Ray release of Bacanno.

I would consider a trade for the Funimation DVD release (not Anime Classics).
Ah, damn it. I'd have the Anime Classics one. (With the slipthat has a different cover than the DVD case and still shrink-wrapped in fact.)

Luna

Vampire Ninja
This is probably going to be a terribly long shot, nonetheless...

Logitech T651 Wireless Rechargeable Trackpad for Mac
https://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/mac-trackpad

Does anybody know somebody who may have one unused and unwanted? Or know some good place to buy one?
The only ones I see are two on ebay.com which are... somewhat expensive if you add shipping and customs and what not. And who know if they actually work. .___.
Logitech has discontinued the touchpad, which makes is a bit rare by now... Much rarer than the model for Windows, too. I've got the touchpad for Windows, which I have stocked up a couple of time in case of damage. I just never suspected that I'd ever end up with a Mac.
I really don't like mouses, they cause me wristpain. I tested that Magic Mouse 2, that could be provided to me, but it wasn't doing good to me. =<

There's a guy (Jake) I know who can source new movie releases (non anime I'm afraid) and he asked if I know anybody else who is interested in any dvds/blu rays.

If anybody is interested just pm me and I'll forward his email.
This is normally what he charges me including free shipping
Dvds £6
Blu rays £8

Jaysgba

Pokémon Master
There's a guy (Jake) I know who can source new movie releases (non anime I'm afraid) and he asked if I know anybody else who is interested in any dvds/blu rays.

If anybody is interested just pm me and I'll forward his email.
This is normally what he charges me including free shipping
Dvds £6
Blu rays £8
Which studios?

still looking for the 2 above.

I'm also going to add I'm interested in the Spanish BD releases of Slayers. I've seen S2 cheap on CEX ES, but they unfortunately won't ship outside of Spain.

Hi guys.
I just ordered a load of sentai blu rays. Most of which I have, or they might not be geo-locked. (60 in fact)
Once they arrive you guys will have the option off purchasing or trading for them.
If you check my list you will see that I have a large list of what I'm looking for.