The *Im looking for* thread.

I'm planning to get the first few volumes of berserk, any good deals on say 10-13 of them? I have seen a few on eBay before but they often have massive shipping costs

ISO/Wanted

Fandre Nendo 136

Genuine figure only (seen a lot of fakes on ebay)

Used (undamaged/complete) preferred but will buy new

I have the UK Anime Limited Blu Ray release of Bacanno.

I would consider a trade for the Funimation DVD release (not Anime Classics).

I have the UK Anime Limited Blu Ray release of Bacanno.

I would consider a trade for the Funimation DVD release (not Anime Classics).
Ah, damn it. I'd have the Anime Classics one. (With the slipthat has a different cover than the DVD case and still shrink-wrapped in fact.)

This is probably going to be a terribly long shot, nonetheless...

Logitech T651 Wireless Rechargeable Trackpad for Mac
https://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/mac-trackpad

Does anybody know somebody who may have one unused and unwanted? Or know some good place to buy one?
The only ones I see are two on ebay.com which are... somewhat expensive if you add shipping and customs and what not. And who know if they actually work. .___.
Logitech has discontinued the touchpad, which makes is a bit rare by now... Much rarer than the model for Windows, too. I've got the touchpad for Windows, which I have stocked up a couple of time in case of damage. I just never suspected that I'd ever end up with a Mac.
I really don't like mouses, they cause me wristpain. I tested that Magic Mouse 2, that could be provided to me, but it wasn't doing good to me. =<

There's a guy (Jake) I know who can source new movie releases (non anime I'm afraid) and he asked if I know anybody else who is interested in any dvds/blu rays.

If anybody is interested just pm me and I'll forward his email.
This is normally what he charges me including free shipping
Dvds £6
Blu rays £8

There's a guy (Jake) I know who can source new movie releases (non anime I'm afraid) and he asked if I know anybody else who is interested in any dvds/blu rays.

If anybody is interested just pm me and I'll forward his email.
This is normally what he charges me including free shipping
Dvds £6
Blu rays £8
Which studios?

still looking for the 2 above.

I'm also going to add I'm interested in the Spanish BD releases of Slayers. I've seen S2 cheap on CEX ES, but they unfortunately won't ship outside of Spain.

Hi guys.
I just ordered a load of sentai blu rays. Most of which I have, or they might not be geo-locked. (60 in fact)
Once they arrive you guys will have the option off purchasing or trading for them.
If you check my list you will see that I have a large list of what I'm looking for.

The ones I will be taking are
Dusk maiden of amnesia
Kokoro connect series and ova
Tsuritama

The rest will be up for trade or sale.
I'll let you guy know when the arrive. Screenshot_2018-09-19-18-40-57-1.pngScreenshot_2018-09-19-18-42-06-1.pngScreenshot_2018-09-19-18-42-01-1.png

Back