The .... How you find a girlfriend Thread

Lupus Inu said:
The OP was an obvious troll... or a serious cry for help either way this topic has gone on too long.

I dont think it matterd if it was either, it turned into an interesting disscusion anyway.

Anyway to sum up I would rather go out with someone to live my life with rather than go out with someone just for sex.

Sex the first time is overratted and even after that its still somewhat overrated. But if people have been brainwashed by the whole Hollywood/film idea then there you go.

Thats all I have to say on the matter.

Aion said:
This rather random virginity chatter has reminded me of a rather disturbing program I somehow found myself watching late at night a few years ago. It was about a UK senior school kid who was unpopular and found himself bullied even by girls. Out of pure desperation to become a man when everyone around him had lot their virginity, he allowed himself to be seduced by a granny and lost his virginity to a pensioner.
...and now he's up front for Man United! :wink:

The Aaron said:
Aion said:
This rather random virginity chatter has reminded me of a rather disturbing program I somehow found myself watching late at night a few years ago. It was about a UK senior school kid who was unpopular and found himself bullied even by girls. Out of pure desperation to become a man when everyone around him had lot their virginity, he allowed himself to be seduced by a granny and lost his virginity to a pensioner.
...and now he's up front for Man United! :wink:

+1 for The Aaron

Just gotta say, Epic....Good Composure :thumb: held your own.

Aion, maybe alittle less on the attack will be a good thing overall.
and Aaron....LOL (im a Man Uted fan but even i found that abit funny)

Aion said:
I have no idea why an otaku girlfriend cry for help turned into an in-depth virginity discussion. However, I do agree that the world would be better if there was more romance and more lust in the world but there's nothing that can be done about the way people are.
Fixed.

Seriously though, where's that "Successful Troll" pic? :lol:

No, just... HAMMER TIME.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/En1OMMpKZZo&hl=ja&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/En1OMMpKZZo&hl=ja&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Is it just my computer, or does YouTube seem to have turned Japanese!?

Spyro201 said:
Aion said:
I blame EpicLulz for feeding the troll. Ban hammer time?

I agree with Aion.

So I take a troll post and turn it into a serious discussion about relationship and sex while you are talking about x-files.

Im the one who gets banned, makes sense to me. Or I dunno you could contribute somthing more sensible to this thread on the subject matter whever he is a troll or not it doesnt matter.

Okay, Here's a suggestion:

Make new threads for your own topics.
Saves people complaining and false accusations flying around here.

This new user (troll) has left. but your all being really trivial and STILL arguing over him. just settle it all and make two threads, one for serious discussions on relationships and one for X-Files.
Problem solved.

*sigh*

Question - Is it so hard to keep yourself clean, dress half decent, and talk to girls?

Because for reasons I personally dont understand a few people cant do this.

I mean people dont need to walk round wearing gucci and have slick back hair you know.

Back