The .... How you find a girlfriend Thread

EpicLulz said:
Does "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" exsist at all these days?

Yeah, that i was mean with "i think there is nothing wrong with it".
There are people they think womans with 150kg are the best.

EpicLulz said:
Maybe we should ask Haddaway.

Why double post? Cant you just edit that into your older post? Srsly. Stop spamming. Its annoying.

I dont mean to like offend you but; its REALLY annoying reading through like 3 of your posts that tot up a total of 3-4 sentaces. Not only that they are posted withing like 1-30 minutes of each other.

Please, just use the edit button.

EpicLulz said:
Lupus Inu said:
I feel pretty confident in my wild guess, but I think EpicLulz and Armitage are the same person.

Nein................. i had a feeling this debate would turn into an argument, pity but there you go.

Just learn to use the Edit button to save us reading your double posts.

EpicLulz said:
All of one double post............. anyway back on topic argument over.

No. You do it all the frickin time. Look back to the beggining of this topic, it was a triple post. You do it in every topic several single sentance posts that show NOTHING. Its a pain in the ass to trawl through.

EpicLulz said:
Each to there own I guess, see that type of thing never bothers me as long as I can read it.

(Were is this thread going?)

It does annoy me; and people moan on this forum about spam for the same reason.

The .... How you find a girlfriend Thread

Title of thread suppose its allright for people to derail it by talking about x-files? lets be children and argue over the net some more?

Or we could just you know, talk about girlfreinds and things related to it such such as relationships? I dunno its just a thought.

I generally just try and be the 'all round guy', not laying it on too thick, but not being the loner either.

The way to NOT get women is to talk about One Piece. One Piece is the cause, and result of not meeting woman.

Don't talk about the wutwut berry or the Zoro thingamajig if you plan to get sticky any time soon. There's an OP obsessed nutbar in my course (Jayme is aware of said nutbar), who religiously preaches OP to everyone in the room.

Needless to say, it's not the best, or even in the top 100 list of ice breakers.

I just get the feeling most men only see the tits and ass that are in front of them, should it really be that way? I also get the feeling that Hollywood brainwashed a lot of people (not that I have anything against said people)

(Though I do sometimes wonder myself why its harder to even care anymore in this day and age).

Rui said:
...Being a crazy woman ...
That's why we love you =D

Rui said:
I know some people dismiss entire groups of people as potential mates without saying a word to them for being too fat/thin/tall/short/dark/light/smart/stupid etc; I just find it amusing when single people who describe themselves as lonely do so so vehemently without necessarily being a particular prize themselves. There's nothing wrong with having high standards if there are reasons behind them but the more criteria you have the harder it is, so logic checking them for reasonableness occasionally is useful.
The only thing I say from the start that puts me off a little is kids. I'say a little, because I wouldn't mind Angelina Jolie's kids at all, but then agian there is a Brad Pitt in my way.. :) at any rate, there are fantastic woman out there, who are mothers and available.I think that most of it comes to either not wanting / not being able to support someone else's kids OR feelings of jelousy. I understand many people can't put up with the "competition" the father puts on, as it's not fair to keep the father away from the kids. I never really put it through much thought, so I can't say how I'd feel. On the other hand, I'd rather prefer to believe I'm confident i my stuff =)

Spyro201 said:
EpicLulz said:
DONE OVER STOP!!!!

KAY. WELL GO LOOK AT THE EDIT BUTTON, YES?? YOU LEFT CLICK IT THEN YOU CAN EDIT MOAR TEXT INTO YOUR POST!?!?! AMAZING!! YES??
I find you raging on the guy way worse than his double posts. If that bothers you so much, pm him or talk to Paul, don't derailed someone else's thread.
Two wrongs don't make a right, man.

chaos said:
Spyro201 said:
EpicLulz said:
DONE OVER STOP!!!!

KAY. WELL GO LOOK AT THE EDIT BUTTON, YES?? YOU LEFT CLICK IT THEN YOU CAN EDIT MOAR TEXT INTO YOUR POST!?!?! AMAZING!! YES??
I find you raging on the guy way worse than his double posts. If that bothers you so much, pm him or talk to Paul, don't derailed someone else's thread.
Two wrongs don't make a right, man.

Maybe you should notice that it was already off topic. I didnt derail it.

Back