The General Conversation Area

Hi guys, sorry I disappeared again.

Did I tell you guys I got a new job? - I'm a Business Analyst now! Was an internal move so because of that, my old team has managed to keep me for 7 weeks, today being my last DESPITE the fact my contracted date was Monday. Joy. They didn't prep for without me, I was still doing 80% of the work, 5.5 weeks in!

I'm going to Budapest and Brussels next week, I cannot wait!

How have we all been? Anything good coming up this weekend or the BH one for you?

Did I tell you guys I got a new job? - I'm a Business Analyst now!
Congrats Danni - you need to update your profile now so I don't think Aggrestsuko meets Dilbert (which I really liked by the way).
New job here too but I'm still on the fence as to whether to take it or not yet.
Let us all know how your travels go ;)

Hi guys, sorry I disappeared again.

Did I tell you guys I got a new job? - I'm a Business Analyst now! Was an internal move so because of that, my old team has managed to keep me for 7 weeks, today being my last DESPITE the fact my contracted date was Monday. Joy. They didn't prep for without me, I was still doing 80% of the work, 5.5 weeks in!

I'm going to Budapest and Brussels next week, I cannot wait!

How have we all been? Anything good coming up this weekend or the BH one for you?
Congrats on the new job! I hope it works out well for you.

I hope you enjoy your time away, please do share how it goes.

Only real plan i have for the weekend is a judo competition tomorrow, not looking forward to it though, it’s a national comp so there should be some good guys there but I also buggered my new yesterday at training, sat here with it strapped currently!
Congrats Danni - you need to update your profile now so I don't think Aggrestsuko meets Dilbert (which I really liked by the way).
New job here too but I'm still on the fence as to whether to take it or not yet.
Let us all know how your travels go ;)
i’m going to be nosy here so please feel free to tell me to shove off but why are you on the fence? What’s the advantage/disadvantage of taking the new one?
A got a call about a job interview today! It's on Tuesday. I'm both very nervous but quite excited.
Good luck, what job is it?

Good luck, what job is it?

A Service Desk Administrator. I'm not entirely sure what the job role entails, the description was kind of vague.

You’ll play a vital role in maintaining and enhancing the current service that we offer all [REDACTED] brands, You’ll ensure that high quality service is provided and contribute to the overall effectiveness of the service desk. You’ll manage orders effectively and offer the necessary guidance and support for all internal and external customers.

but it sounds kind of like general office work.

A Service Desk Administrator. I'm not entirely sure what the job role entails, the description was kind of vague.

You’ll play a vital role in maintaining and enhancing the current service that we offer all [REDACTED] brands, You’ll ensure that high quality service is provided and contribute to the overall effectiveness of the service desk. You’ll manage orders effectively and offer the necessary guidance and support for all internal and external customers.

but it sounds kind of like general office work.
What are your tea and coffee making skills like? 😋

Wait... you actually get a lunch break?
I sometimes get one if I leave the office for food otherwise I just sit at my desk and eat and continue to work. It’s nice to be able to walk down to Fopp occasionally just to have a browse.

I sometimes get one if I leave the office for food otherwise I just sit at my desk and eat and continue to work. It’s nice to be able to walk down to Fopp occasionally just to have a browse.
Just make sure you don't get exhausted there and turning zombified or you may end up eating your desk and trying to do the work on your food.

Back