The General Conversation Area

Being productive...? Is that a food? :p

I’ve spent most of this weekend being lazy. Finished a game yesterday, started a new one today and been spending a lot of time reading in between. Got a lot of writing to do next week and an event to run at the weekend, so I guess it’s good to have been peaceful the last couple of days.

Being productive...? Is that a food? :p
If only it was, that would be amazing! 🤣

I actually work Monday - Fri, so I only really have the weekend to properly catch up with menial tasks and chores that need doing. I am looking forward to having some holiday though at the start of March; it'll be nice just to have some proper chilled days too!

Got a lot of writing to do next week and an event to run at the weekend
Busy bunny! 😊

So I put this in the Doctor Who discussion thread but I know not many people look on here.
Finally have another article out. It’s another collab that discusses the importance of film preservation and restoration in the 21st Century.
Artefact | 'Science, not sorcery!'
Interesting stuff. It's disturbing knowing that every episode of EastEnders is archived for future generations, yet years of quality BBC material is lost forever.

Interesting stuff. It's disturbing knowing that every episode of EastEnders is archived for future generations, yet years of quality BBC material is lost forever.
Yeah if it wasn’t for certain people that change in 1978 might never have happened and we could have lost even more.

Its a shame Mrs Browns Boys wasnt made back then. Although, its comedy wouldn't look out of place in that era.😩
I’m not quite sure how Mrs Brown’s Tax Dodgers would have gone down in the B&W era but I’d happily sacrifice the series for a missing DW serial or two.

Its a shame Mrs Browns Boys wasnt made back then. Although, its comedy wouldn't look out of place in that era.😩

The BBC would probably broadcast it and then pull it after the first episode following a massive moral outrage.

The ITA (regulator and broadcaster for the ITV companies at the time) would have more than likely not allowed it through their pre-vetting. :)

/umiko

I reckon Funko Pops should be a cereal or something! 🤣

They beat you to the punch I'm afraid!

funkos-cereal-funko-pop-feature1.jpg

Back