The General Conversation Area

~AyaMachi~

Flame Haze
The series was popular around the time my little brother was the target age for the show so I watched a fair bit of it.

The man himself proved to be a wonderful person, very down to earth and abundantly grateful to the fans who used the power of memes to raise money for his cancer treatment.
He even did a livestream performing the song with the other Robbie actors. It’s such a shame that the cancer became inoperable. Cancer is a real sh*tter, took my Nan last February.

Wow, what a nice bloke 😃

I can definitely hear the "Madness" influence in the song. What a great bunch of performers 🙂

The brother of Dick?
Why are you like this? 😑

🤣

Reactions: HWR

Umiko

School Idol
I probably should tidy my room up (again) and finish putting the Christmas tree up. :D

/umiko

EDIT: I clear hit the Post Reply button waaaay too fast and typed finished instead of finish. :/

Last edited:

Captaaainuniverse

Mad Scientist
sweet jumping jone's dinner of jelly beans! just went around the house wondering what some of the collections of my anime might be worth, collected them all up and... I need shelve, what I gathered up covers almost my whole bed (quite a big double) and that's even with same series/franchise stacked together. there's still more fanservice focused stuff under my bed too -.-

HWR

Shinigami
I actually just looked. it's just watamote, Elfen Leid, monmusume and belladona of sadness under there. in the case of belladona I'd have to agree
I have all my anime proudly on display. My parents never set foot in my room, asides from assisting the building of furniture and putting up picture frames.