The General Conversation Area

You lot cursed our rabbit with your mean words. ;) Poor little critter came down with some gas, me and @Demelza had to give him bunny belly rubs to shift it.
*Gasp* HEY, I'M ON MORRY'S TEAM HERE! *waggles finger* ๐Ÿ˜ก

Get well soon little buddy! I know what it's like to have the gas, except @Neil.T teases me about it and makes farty noises down the phone! ๐Ÿ˜ค

*Hammers gavel* @Patient-X - I hereby sentence you to a Jaffa Cake-less rest of the year! ๐Ÿ˜ค

*Gasp* HEY, I'M ON MORRY'S TEAM HERE! *waggles finger* ๐Ÿ˜ก

Get well soon little buddy! I know what it's like to have the gas, except @Neil.T teases me about it and makes farty noises down the phone! ๐Ÿ˜ค

*Hammers gavel* @Patient-X - I hereby sentence you to a Jaffa Cake-less rest of the year! ๐Ÿ˜ค
No worries, I can give Jaffa cakes a miss. I fancy some pie or stew instead....wonder what can go in it ๐Ÿค”

Omg my acne has been terrible lately. I've tried everything over the years from aloe vera to tea tree, and while they've done some good to calm the skin and reduce angry spot appearance, they don't really do much in sorting out the problem. I even went to the Dr's about it years ago. The thing is I could spend "x" amount of money on something more powerful and sophisticated, but frankly, it might not make a blind bit of difference, so I'm not willing to take the risk (and it's just on principle - I won't spend ridiculous amounts on a tiny pot/bottle of some "magical serum" that will only last a week).

I think I'm going to have to just accept the fact that I'm genetically predisposed to have bad skin and carry on regardless!

2l0s9xcoy8px.png

So, after starting my job with the agency last April, I officially started my job with my actual employer last July, but it was subject to background checks. 2 months later, my background checks have finally been approved, and I am now a fully fledged, permanent employee, so that offers much more security - well happy! On top of that, I've just had my last payslip from the agency, and I'll be owed my unused annual leave, which was more than I was anticipating!

I need a cup of tea to celebrate! ๐ŸŽŠ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽˆ ๐Ÿ‘

@Neil.T! Put the kettle on! ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜…

So I'm turning into a silver vixen already - I've discovered quite a few grey hairs this morning! :eek:

I'm looking more and more like my grey and grumpy avatar each day! :mad:

๐Ÿ˜ธ ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜ธ ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜ธ ๐Ÿ˜น ๐Ÿ˜ธ ๐Ÿ˜น

Back