The General Conversation Area

At my age I'm just thankful it hasn't all fallen out πŸ‘΄
I think I'm just going to accept stuff falling off/out and grow old gracefully and with whatever dignity I may have left! πŸ˜‚ 🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜… πŸ˜†

Crikey I haven't even got me bus pass yet and I'm counting grey hairs! πŸ˜‚

Hope you weren't at St. Austell! Doh!

o_O

I live in St. Austell and felt the worst place to catch it was at the railway station due to the number of people there. Went to the footpath bridge before the station if you were coming down from Plymouth - at least I could see it coming down from a distance.

If I was feeling more up to it (sore throat somehow) I would have gone to the bridge out at Trewoon (west of St. Austell) or gone to Holmbush (east edge of St. Austell).

/umiko

Omg my "πŸ‘ " at @farzam1999's Pokemon stuff was miscontrued as sarcasm - I can't believe it! It wasn't meant to be! πŸ˜… πŸ˜†

If you must blame someone, blame @Neil.T - sarcasm is his second language, and he's a bad influence on me! 🀣

@Neil.T please please please please PLEASE don't cut your hair and beard. PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE!!!

😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
But I want it tidy and manageable for going to Scotland Loves Anime next weekend! πŸ˜…
I've told you that!

Oh god, she's rolled out The Eyes now. πŸ˜†

I thought it was the weekend after? πŸ€”

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE???

Back