The General Conversation Area

πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

DEAL! *shakes hand* βœ‹

Let the fun commence! 🀭

What kinds of stuff would you like to be eating? :)

I'm a big meat fan, and I was surprised to learn that you can actually make a bunch of really nice stuff on Slimming World that's low calorie by using stuff like reduced fat mince and fry light. Stuff like burgers, spaghetti bolognese, chicken curry and lasagna are all able to be made but yet somehow not be awful for you. Personally, I think it sounds like black magic, but I'm more than willing to give it a try ;)

I'm a big meat fan, and I was surprised to learn that you can actually make a bunch of really nice stuff on Slimming World that's low calorie by using stuff like reduced fat mince and fry light. Stuff like burgers, spaghetti bolognese, chicken curry and lasagna are all able to be made but yet somehow not be awful for you. Personally, I think it sounds like black magic, but I'm more than willing to give it a try ;)
Oh no! Even Neil said to me earlier it's down to how you cook stuff that makes the difference; it needn't be unhealthy! Plus, it's down to portion sizes too. The brain can get greedier than the belly!

If you've got the right equipment then you can do loads of neat stuff! Well done πŸ˜ƒ

So, after being fat for as long as I can remember, I have finally decided to take the initiative and try dieting. Going to be cutting all the junk food and generally unhealthy things from my diet, and see how I end up doing, as well as going to Slimming World, to see if that helps. My Mum does Slimming World too, so she's going to help me out with the cooking and stuff, so hopefully it yields results!
I do Slimming World and so far I’ve lost 8st.

You can do it.

he knows I'm ticklish!!!
"Ticklish"? πŸ€”

I thought you were Welsh. 😏

The inspiration behind this piece of hilarity was an old TV outtake I once saw. TV presenter Paul Hendy approached this foreign gentleman in the street to offer him a sample of some food that had just been prepared.

"Are you peckish?" Hendy asked him.
"No, I'm Turkish," came the reply! 🀣

"Ticklish"? πŸ€”

I thought you were Welsh. 😏

The inspiration behind this piece of hilarity was an old TV outtake I once saw. TV presenter Paul Hendy approached this foreign gentleman in the street to offer him a sample of some food that had just been prepared.

"Are you peckish?" Hendy asked him.
"No, I'm Turkish," came the reply! 🀣

πŸ”­ Oh look, a "joke" πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

EDIT: DAMMIT @Neil.T I'VE BEEN SPAMMING YOUR PHONE FOR THE PAST 10 MINUTES!!!

EDIT EDIT: DO NOT IGNORE YOUR PRINCESS!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ‘‘

Such lewdness :p

Hope you had fun driving Neil crazy though ha ha
It's always fun 🀣 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜„ πŸ˜… πŸ˜†

Isn't it @Neil.T? *poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke
poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke*

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

*poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke
poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke*
Now I realise how much I miss Sinclair User

Back