The General Conversation Area

Popped king of thorn into the PlayStation, region a player only. Ah, how divisive of the industry. I will tear down these regional walls, if only to watch my blu rays without "the man" deciding what kind of player I use

*stares* @~AyaMachi~ come out with me tonight! I don't really know anyone that would :) first rounds on me but remember its my bday (yes you're going to have to rush to the south!)
Haha!

Well, I don't get paid until Friday, so I'll have to use invisible money until then XD

There is a charity cake stall in work tomorrow though, so I could get you a belated cake...plus you'd be helping a worthy cause (not that I can remember what it is...).

A night out though? In South Wales? HECK NO! XD

Popped king of thorn into the PlayStation, region a player only. Ah, how divisive of the industry. I will tear down these regional walls, if only to watch my blu rays without "the man" deciding what kind of player I use
I'd love for the PS5 to be Region free in terms of Blu Ray, but somehow I doubt it'll happen

Yes we are, but we're also nice enough to explain why we're using your ribcage as a trampoline :) Usually has something to do with the lack of sheep this time of year...
valleys, man, there's never a shortage of sheep. you just gotta know where they are. the ribcage trampoline? that's just because we can't afford a non sinewy, tougher sans screaming one

Can't all get to Merthyr for our Trampolining needs. Brother in law actually fractured his ankle jumping on the trampolines there. Humorous to say the least.

Ugh >.< who else is infuriated with sky? My dad's box nor mine works, I tried to cancel but my brother pays those bills and he's working, we never get to phone anyone on proper business hours

Back