The General Conversation Area

You know what's bulllllshhhhiiitttt? Sellers on eBay who place items up for buy it now or best offer and just ignore when a buyer places an offer. I try to respond to offers as quickly as possible but some don't bother at all.

oh jeez, I get why people were complaining yesterday. went out to the cashpoint, my phone says its 16° what's that in? million? is the sun here? I mean flippin' heck jiren power down!

3d9666b1b3aa941465d7dd05d1114ed54a668339_00.gif

Just been messing around with a screen recorder app for my phone:

20180420_192519_rmedited.jpg

20180420_191126.gif

The ultimate goal could be an AMV, but it would probably turn out to be another half finished project.

not seen or heard any of it. just seen random showers pass through. new shirts on, I'm off out soon
Edit: I'm out, I don't see any of you guys here. Not that I know, thus site having more animated avatars than a james Cameron film

Last edited:
Blimey the storm earlier was just a taster. It's been constantly rumbling and flashing for the last ten minutes at least. I don't ever remember a storm with such a long period of constant thunder.

I'd do that except an army of moths and other insects would enter my room, I hate moths especially since they leave their dust on my TV sometimes.
Oh man for sure yesterday a lot of insects came in, kept buzzing around all night. Spent a bit of time trying to kill them at like 4am but then got tired and managed to fall asleep so that worked out lol.

Oh man for sure yesterday a lot of insects came in, kept buzzing around all night. Spent a bit of time trying to kill them at like 4am but then got tired and managed to fall asleep so that worked out lol.
I tend to use a handheld vacuum, it does the trick but wakes up the rest of the house so I sometimes have to make do with some handy whacking using a bit of cardboard

No thunder/lightning here yet... Jesus it's 2.10am! Maid-sama is literally too good, I can't keep track of time these episodes are flying by!

I don't think I've laughed so much in a series before.

Got Sky Q put in this morning and the guy turned up at about 7:50am, turns out he had to move my Sky dish and thus had to drill and such so I feel it's safe to assume everyone on my street hates me now...

I'd do that except an army of moths and other insects would enter my room, I hate moths especially since they leave their dust on my TV sometimes.

Nothing is more annoying than thrips finding their way between the LED itself and the outer casing o_O. I did have a moth fly into my cpu fan once though when I had the side off and that made a hell of a mess!

I'm in Herts too but I found the storm disappointing. One epic crack of thunder & lightning, a few small ones and a brief burst of heavy rain then it just settled again.

Back