The General Conversation Area

The last time I was with my dad I bought a load of Paolo Serpieri comics and I don't think either of us felt weird... I'm an adult and so is he, there's no real reason for shame I don't think.

My mum thinks everything I have her order me is games, doesn't matter if it's Anime, films or normal tv boxsets, she'll say have your games come yet or I've had a email your games have been dispatched.

I’ve had an interesting day today. Went to Thorpe Park with friends (all went well) but coming home my car decide to break. Was on the M27 and as I was changing lanes something went klunk in the engine, engine went off and I had to get to the hard shoulder over 3 lanes with oil leaking from the engine. Breakdown was called out and was towed home.

So yeah my car is dead, but then I was getting rid of it at the end of the month. It’s just going that bit sooner now.

I'm not usually one to make a big deal about things but I must speak out because if don't then other people will suffer as I have. A great crime against humanity has been committed by an evil multinational company that is profiting from the misfortune and suffering of people. Today I had a McDonald's for my tea and when I opened the bag I found that the fries had no salt on them, first they reduced the amount of ice cream in the mcflurrys and now this
f3c.gif

Your crimes against humanity mcdonalds, please stand with me my brothers and sisters and show them we are not afraid.

I’ve had an interesting day today. Went to Thorpe Park with friends (all went well) but coming home my car decide to break. Was on the M27 and as I was changing lanes something went klunk in the engine, engine went off and I had to get to the hard shoulder over 3 lanes with oil leaking from the engine. Breakdown was called out and was towed home.

So yeah my car is dead, but then I was getting rid of it at the end of the month. It’s just going that bit sooner now.
Haha was this you Lane blocked on M27 after vehicle breaks down

I'm not usually one to make a big deal about things but I must speak out because if don't then other people will suffer as I have. A great crime against humanity has been committed by an evil multinational company that is profiting from the misfortune and suffering of people. Today I had a McDonald's for my tea and when I opened the bag I found that the fries had no salt on them, first they reduced the amount of ice cream in the mcflurrys and now this
f3c.gif

Your crimes against humanity mcdonalds, please stand with me my brothers and sisters and show them we are not afraid.

Haha was this you Lane blocked on M27 after vehicle breaks down
Funnily enough I won £5 on one of those code things that came as part of the Monopoly promotion. After years and many many codes I actually won something.

As someone who finds justice a nerferous concept, you are allowed to burn your local mcdonalds. Or, you know, take the issue up with the clerks or the manager, like a human being (and not a dragon) things weren't broken Ronald, stop fixing them!

Funnily enough I won £5 on one of those code things that came as part of the Monopoly promotion. After years and many many codes I actually won something.
Lucky get. Why don't we celebrate by going on a holiday to the greatest place on earth Amsterdam. We can rent a boat and fill the boat up with women, then people will be jealous of us and wish they had a boat full of women.

P.S This trip is on you because you won the monopoly game.

I went to an Ale festival last night, had a lot of good Ale and then I came home. In my drunken stupor I managed to end up watching Netflix's live action film of full metal alchemist.

It reminds me of those nights when you drink way too much & you know something really bad happened but you don't know what and flashes of horrific events keep cropping up in your mind all day, until that final moment when you lay down to go to sleep and it hits you in all its malevolent glory.

I'm afraid to go to sleep tonight.

Lucky get. Why don't we celebrate by going on a holiday to the greatest place on earth Amsterdam. We can rent a boat and fill the boat up with women, then people will be jealous of us and wish they had a boat full of women.

P.S This trip is on you because you won the monopoly game.
Not sure I could get all that for £5
Maybe I'll get some party glasses
IMG_1358.JPG
Here's yours

I've had an half descent night...I never tend to go out by myself with being so nervous etc (yeh people say it's stupid of me) but I'm very self minded when it comes to the way I look...I don't like the way I look as I look like a paedo on a tape charge so don't normally go out by myself...but I was fed up looking at the 4 walls and thought why not....and u enjoyed it...just keeping myself to myself

I've had an half descent night...I never tend to go out by myself with being so nervous etc (yeh people say it's stupid of me) but I'm very self minded when it comes to the way I look...I don't like the way I look as I look like a paedo on a tape charge so don't normally go out by myself...but I was fed up looking at the 4 walls and thought why not....and u enjoyed it...just keeping myself to myself
Done it before too many times myself, going out just seems boring with no one with you. And if you look like a pedo on a tape charge stop going out in thin rimmed glasses and a pencil moustache while drumming your fingers across a VHS with no label on it, you'll find that the taxis you hire wear far less blue

Done it before too many times myself, going out just seems boring with no one with you. And if you look like a pedo on a tape charge stop going out in thin rimmed glasses and a pencil moustache while drumming your fingers across a VHS with no label on it, you'll find that the taxis you hire wear far less blue
Hahaha good advise I'll try that next time 😋

Oh wow, my current job I have on is somewhat relevant to geeky interests - finally. Im stitching an issue of DC comics (some metal batman event, I don't read western comics so I wouldn't know if it's hypeworthy) as far as I can tell from the pages it features quite a lot of the justice league members.
This is, if course, bad news on 2 fronts
- the number of pages means it's a job I can barely do myself
- we've never printed much like this, which means a rival company couldn't compete and now my company has more work that it's employees can no longer handle efficiently

Edit: the comic will likely be sold as local stock, I'm not sure as I'm not customer facing , but if I plum down a comic shop in Google maps there's only one thing that comes up and I've been there it's a residential home if I remember and not a shop. If there's no vendors in town, does that make me this guy?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Oh wow, my current job I have on is somewhat relevant to geeky interests - finally. Im stitching an issue of DC comics (some metal batman event, I don't read western comics so I wouldn't know if it's hypeworthy) as far as I can tell from the pages it features quite a lot of the justice league members.
This is, if course, bad news on 2 fronts
- the number of pages means it's a job I can barely do myself
- we've never printed much like this, which means a rival company couldn't compete and now my company has more work that it's employees can no longer handle efficiently

Edit: the comic will likely be sold as local stock, I'm not sure as I'm not customer facing , but if I plum down a comic shop in Google maps there's only one thing that comes up and I've been there it's a residential home if I remember and not a shop. If there's no vendors in town, does that make me this guy?
giphy.gif
Welp, it's done. If there are leaks in the next few days thanks your friendly valleys stitching team. While cleaning things up after the job I spied my operator cheekily shoving a few copies into his bag, I took one too

Had my daughter's parents evening tonight. I had to explain to the teacher what a 'jiblee' film was and who Totoro is :D
This spelling, in conjunction with what I would presume to be your child's cute artwork in your avatar, just makes it all the more awesome XD

Back