The General Conversation Area

-Danielle- said:
Awwww Gemsy, she's a beaut!!! How did you find out about her in Serbia and how were you able to save her?

I wonder if she'll understand/pick up our language being raised around another one? Always wondered that. My dog was born in Ireland. I wonder if his inner monologue has an Irish accent hehe.
Our previous dog died in may (she had a stroke) and a woman at work asked my mum if we were ready to have another dog as she knew of a dog that needed a home. Her son is married to a woman who works for a charity that rescue dogs from Serbia Serbia's Forgotten Paws. We said we'd like information and would like to me her. Once we meeted her we wanted her. She's lovely but nervous and scared because of how she was treated in Serbia.

Now she has a home she'll eventually come out of her shell.

So very young! I'm a year off a decade on you Incendiary my dear hehe.

Have fun tonight!

Awww Gemsy that's a lovely little story. Sorry about your last dog, Roxy will help heal for sure like my Charlie did after I lost Penny.

IncendiaryLemon said:
So I finally turned 18 today. I've been waiting for this for a while, out of all of my friends I am the last to turn 18, meaning I couldn't really go out with them. Planning on going out tonight for the first time, quite looking forward to it. I also got quite a bit of money for my birthday too, so now I have to decide what anime to buy. There's quite a bit I've been wanting for a while so it'll be hard to decide what I want :p.

Happy Birthday mate :)

I know the feeling of being one of the last in a group of friends to turn 18 so you can finally (legally) drink :lol:

IncendiaryLemon said:
So I finally turned 18 today. I've been waiting for this for a while, out of all of my friends I am the last to turn 18, meaning I couldn't really go out with them. Planning on going out tonight for the first time, quite looking forward to it. I also got quite a bit of money for my birthday too, so now I have to decide what anime to buy. There's quite a bit I've been wanting for a while so it'll be hard to decide what I want :p.

Happy Birthday Incendiary! Here's a tip: Don't spend too much money going out tonight or else you can't buy more anime! Haha I'm just kidding, then again I realised that I saved a lot by not going clubbing in Uni despite my friends going to them and convincing me.

NormanicGrav said:
Happy Birthday Incendiary! Here's a tip: Don't spend too much money going out tonight or else you can't buy more anime! Haha I'm just kidding, then again I realised that I saved a lot by not going clubbing in Uni despite my friends going to them and convincing me.

The thought did cross my mind... :p

From 17-23 I blew a minimum of £70 a week on alcohol, regularly in to the triple figures. When I think of how much money i pissed up the wall :(

Some good memories, some bad memories but man, what a waste of money alcohol can be. Thankfully I don't drink much now.

Love the competition for Bleach. The announcement date of the winner is a month before the closing date.

The closing date for all entries is 20/07/15 at 8pm GMT
Winners will be announced by the 24/06/2015 and will receive a confirmation email, when you must tell us your full address for delivery.

Since I heard nothing on my NGNL Collector's Edition set, I submitted a case to Rightstuf and they managed to respond. Because I was one of the unlucky few who didn't receive a tracking number with the email, they told me that as of July 13th the set is now in the UK. So that means I should have it sometime by Friday or Monday. Still amazed I was only charged for the set itself (nothing on shipping).

Sorry for that post last night, probably not the best idea to drink and forum at the same time. I had a really good night but I'm not really having a great morning...

Hangovers are a doddle when you're young. I swear my soluble co codamol now. They're amazing! I got drunk back on Friday and couldn't keep down water the next day. Finally ate something at 1pm and was fine from there so thankfully I'm still remotely ok with hangovers haha.

Britguy, I agree, money on nights out proves to be such a waste when you have other stuff on your mind/agenda thats more worth the cost. Atm since I rarely go out, I've been blowing £70 on my nights out with work. I need to nip that in the bud. Also, my present self hates my past self for drinking so much I have a beer belly I cannot shift despite all the exercise and progress. Above the belly button, yay. Below, booooooooo.

So the unions are not happy with the law requiring a 50% turnout for any result to stand?

They should be lucky the turnout requirement is that low, should be at least 66% (2/3s)

Back