The General Conversation Area

Someone on maternity has just come in with a fresh baby so all the girls are flapping in the office. Leaving me to do all the work. :evil:

IS SOMEONE GOING TO ANSWER THAT PHONE....? NO...? FINE!!

*grumble*

Well as I mentioned in another thread, Xam'd is very similar to Eureka Seven. So if you ending watching Eureka and enjoy it, then Xam'd would be a good choice for you to watch.

Story is great so far but only half way threw the series yet. Just hope it doesn't peter out.

Edit: Will read it now. :p

Good man, tell me what you think,
I'll probably take a look at Xam'd then :)

1 hour to go. and Karl pilkington is saying stupid words like "foodage" on the podcast i'm listening to.

May have to ask how far this podcast business is going, and maybe nudge eyeonanime to make more podcasts.

I've read it before! It's either old or a repost. Think my Uncle sent it to me in one of his many random emails.

Have you seen the gif of the model on a cat walk wobling all over her ankles? Only ask becasue I say it last night and I lmao. I would link it but I think I may have deleted it.

Voddas said:
I've read it before! It's either old or a repost. Think my Uncle sent it to me in one of his many random emails.

Have you seen the gif of the model on a cat walk wobling all over her ankles? Only ask becasue I say it last night and I lmao. I would link it but I think I may have deleted it.

Yeah i've seen it,

And my favourite gif (deriving from the mention of "cat") is of a cat in red socks walking along a glass table as if it was on the moon before it falls off head first, gets me laughing everytime

time to head off for today :) have a good evening all,

Podcast is... happening, I guess. We've got enough to technically make it happen, but still lacking in a couple of areas. I should be able to post information I've got soon.

Long time no see Fox! How's things on your end mate? :)

Been very quiet on AUKN today. Not that I can complain, as I haven't been around much either.

Jayme said:
Voddas said:
Been very quiet on AUKN today.
i.e. Tachi- isn't here.

Haha I hear that

Yeah been fine cheers Voddas. Im permanent at Barclays now, since Valentines Day, and was actually ill on my first day of being perm. Needless to say I was V happy sitting at home in bed watching Aliens AND getting paid for it ;)

I broke up with my girlfriend, things just wern't working out and I had to man up and make the biggest decision of my life, I never want to do that again. Horrible feeling!!

Im moving out of Southend into London in April, sharing a house with 4 of my friends in East Dulwich, should be very fun, plus the places we have been looking at are HUGE :D

How have you guys been

Foxstripe said:
Haha I hear that

Yeah been fine cheers Voddas. Im permanent at Barclays now, since Valentines Day, and was actually ill on my first day of being perm. Needless to say I was V happy sitting at home in bed watching Aliens AND getting paid for it ;)

I broke up with my girlfriend, things just wern't working out and I had to man up and make the biggest decision of my life, I never want to do that again. Horrible feeling!!

Im moving out of Southend into London in April, sharing a house with 4 of my friends in East Dulwich, should be very fun, plus the places we have been looking at are HUGE :D

How have you guys been

Congrats on the permanent job mate and commiserations on the end of the relationship. I know how bad it can be, but as long as you feel it the right thing to do, then all will work out.

I've moved jobs also. Used to work for Weston Super Mare but am now based in my home Town Hall in Barrow. It's only 5 mins from my front door so I go home for lunch everyday and save a packet on petrol.

Been busy as hell but it's been good too.

Getting married in June and the house is up for sale so my free time is also pritty crammed. Still manage to find the time to get some anime and gaming in like.
;)

Edit: Aliens = one of my favourite all time greats! :thumb:

Ohh I see how it is Voddas, I break up with the missus and you tell me your getting married, thats it, rub it in...;) haha kidding dude, thats a fantastic news!! You'll both be very happy im sure!! Your a good guy buddy.

Yeah im really in the wrong forum, I haven't watched any anime in about a year!!! I see it all on my shelf and just cant be bothered to get into anything at current. Although im ploughing through Star Ocean: TLH on 360 which kind of counts.

Im more into the serious side of anime though these days, except the classics like FMP etc. Any suggestions for serious stuff. Still not got round to watching Black Lagoon!!! Anywhere selling it cheap??

Edit!! - Yup the entire Quadrilogy is brilliant Sci-fi at its best. I also have a wierd thing for Ripley!!!

Voddas said:
How're you Mono? Long time no see also. :D

I'm well thanks misses. Just been walking the road of life and trying not to get upto too much mischief. ;)

I'm fine, happy that I got Negima volume 19 in the post today and that UP1 have sent me a email saying the latest Full Metal Panic novel has been dispatched :D

And good to hear you are well Voddas :)

*yawwwn*

Afternoon people.

been in training talks all day, very boring stuff but atleast there's only 1 more day to go till thats finished with.

Hey fox, noticed you where wandering round this sub forum. sorry to hear about the relationship business, congratz on the perm job and how to see you around the forums again.

You really are a fox, come in for a visit then missing for months :p

*stretches* nearly time to leave.

Back