The General Conversation Area

Bah, so i can either go into uni in an hour and spend 2-5 working on crap, or stay at the flat and get a little work done, but not as much as hoped. That, and i have Marvel vs Capcom 3 now....hmm

So yeah, hai hai people, how're we doin'

They are with an estate agent Tachi. :p

Afternoon Arby! Work first and get it out of the way, then you can play to your hearts content. :thumb:

GAH! As expected I have had another offer on the house. They're offering £60,500. I'm tempted to say, "if you give me £61,000 i'll take it off the market now!" But I have two viewings on Saturday (of course there's no guaruntee they will offer).

He needs to know by 3.30 today too! On top of that, Sarah isn't answering her phone!!!

*pulls hair out*

Excitement has quickly changed to stress!

Afternoon arby,

Yeah but what if the estate agent is in on the "deal" voddas :p you'll get home and your washing machine is gone, i can see it happening ;)

Just posted my review of TTGL. pleased with it, i think i've done it justice.

Take a look. lemme know what you think.

Hi folks

Turns out someone wasn't amused at the prank me and my friend pulled, well I'm not a moron who leaves their computer logged in.

Anyway it's finally half term, should finally get around to some serious recording over the next week, oh and I hope you sell the house Voddas!

Stuart-says-yes said:
@ memorium Oh, lol, If its the kind of prank I'm imagining, it can't be that bad right? Nice one though.

Yesterday, I went for my walk which took far longer than planned, because I walked in a circle for an hour and hit several dead ends, it was all good though, until I touched an electric fence ( I was wet at the time) and gave my self a good shocking.
If you're thinking of "let's put loads of random pictures from the internet on the desktop and copypasta all her work" then yes, you are correct, it's apparently immature, which I'll admit it is, but if being mature is the equivilant of being a zombie around these parts then I'm just going to stay a tad childish.

To the bit in bold: That's what she said. :lol:

Zin5ki said:
Today I consumed an After Eight mint prior to 20:00.

On a separate note, I must question Otaku-san's motives behind being in his current location.

quite simple really, there's a concert on that my mother & other-half want to watch on the 21st and I'm tallying along

It appears I've received my first pay cheque from my full time contract (which is scheduled to terminate once my role becomes obsolete in the next tax year.)

To celebrate, I've ordered an out-of-print DVD from Axelmusic that will probably never arrive. It's something for which not even Yesasia were able to obtain stock.

Zin5ki said:
To celebrate, I've ordered an out-of-print DVD from Axelmusic that will probably never arrive. It's something for which not even Yesasia were able to obtain stock.

Ooohh tell us what gem this is amoungst the swine. Damn you to hell if it's Photon

Well, I've accepted an offer on my house!! Hasn't really sunk in yet... probably have to wait untill the papers are signed before if feels real to me. Can't beleive I'll have to leave my first house... it's been an absolute legend!

Needless to say, Sarah and I had quite a big blow out on Friday night. Didn't get to bed till 4am! The rest of the weekend was then lost to tiredness...

I have a funeral to go to shortly so I won't be hanging about. Hope you all had a good weekend!
:)

morning.....

still not sure i should be in work, tolerance to light is still not too kind. ibuprofen won't touch this headache at all, but expected to be in work regardless (damn slave drivers)

Hope everyone had a great weekend,

Tell me about it Tachi, I had an intense one yesterday and had to leave work early, probably the contrast on my screen too high!! Damn factory settings

So I started watching Noein last night, not sure what to make of it, tbf im only 2 episodes in, something about the artwork doesn't do it for me though, except Haruka, she's very cool

You too? this week must be the week of major headaches, feels like my heads going to cave in honestly. (i wonder if voddas is alright, he's usually the one to suffer with headaches)

Noein you say? Hmmm, the backgrounds look great but the character designs are abit different your right. Tempted to start up my backlog but need to get a few things sorted first.

oh and does anybody know if you need any adapters for the Wii to make it go online? i'm thinking of getting monster hunter tri (now its dirt cheap) so i'd rather know if i can just connect to the web wirelessly or not.

Cheers stu, i had a look on the nintendo website for the proceedure on where to go on the system to do it aswell.

Hope the headache goes soon too, i'll be on skype regardless though,

revenge is wonderful, just wait till he wants your help with something and kindly turn a blind eye. im sure he'll get equally annoyed.

or (as your in charge i take it?) get him to do some tidying up for you.

Yeah should be fun, but may not be around for the 2 hours. have things to see to with the gf. go round and check she's alright.

So who's the oldest? him or you? Use force dear boy, it'll work lol

I'm fine, (apart from head) its 2 days till payday so can't complain there, the weekend...... not sure, but maybe at a funeral :( gf's poor grandad passed away about an hour ago, just annoyed that i'm stuck in work, when i should be by her side right now. So either funeral or i'll be round the gfs anyway.

Side note...
this year death has come over with a vengance, we where lucky last year. nothing died that i was aware of. but this year so far, someone at work has had to bury their father, i've lost my dog, the gf's just lost her grandfather and voddas and manga man have said about funerals aswell. :(

I think things went well yesterday, the anime talks where good and everyone got to have a say on each show.

Afterwards was rather funny though, Reevo lives in a haunted house, Arby eats biscuits, Spyro encourages cling filming bathroom doors, free pizza was eaten, Generally both the podcast side and the other part to the chat went well,

Ended up staying awake till gone 2, started playing lbp2 and then spent ages on the phone to the gf. hoping that i can head round soon.

No migrane today, :)

@stu, families... you either love em or hate em, either way your stuck with em :p

Back