The General Conversation Area

Thanks Mono. ^__^

Foxstripe said:
Ohh I see how it is Voddas, I break up with the missus and you tell me your getting married, thats it, rub it in...;) haha kidding dude, thats a fantastic news!! You'll both be very happy im sure!! Your a good guy buddy.

I ment to rub it in... ;P

Seriously though, planning a wedding is the worst thing you'll ever do. You argue about things you don't even give a crap about. It could just be me, her and the vicar and I'd be happy.

Foxstripe said:
Yeah im really in the wrong forum, I haven't watched any anime in about a year!!! I see it all on my shelf and just cant be bothered to get into anything at current. Although im ploughing through Star Ocean: TLH on 360 which kind of counts.

Im more into the serious side of anime though these days, except the classics like FMP etc. Any suggestions for serious stuff. Still not got round to watching Black Lagoon!!! Anywhere selling it cheap??

Fare enough mate. I haven't been watching as much as I have in the past either. Been mainly catching up on my Shonen's like Naruto and Bleach.

Can't believe you still haven't seen Black Lagoon though. :roll:
Fantastic series that I'm sure you'd appreciate. Can't see any deals on the boxes at the moment but keep your eye out. I got the whole thing for a steal of £14.99 a few months back.

Can't really think of any serious anime's that have stood out to me recently. I'll let you know if anything comes to mind like. Watching Xam'd : Lost Memories at the moment which is pritty serious but might not be for you.

*pokes a dozey Tach in the head*

Oh look, he is alive today. :p

Morning Team

How is everyone this morning? :) Hope we are all bright cheery and full life....whats that? you're not? Well why not!? its Fri.....oh wait, its Thursday! F*&#.

Morning Fox.

Gonna be a busy one for me today so I'll try and pop up here and there. As for being full of life, I am not. Own falt though. Was up till 2.30 last night playing Red Dead and watching anime. =P

Would like to say that I'm looking forward to chilling tonight but I have a Committee meeting for the Radio
at 7.30. We also have a viewing on the house tomorrow so we'll be doing a little deep clean of the house.

*sighs*

Why couldn't it be Friday!! :evil:

Right, infection control anf fire safety done, just sat there firing off a fire extinguisher infact :p

good fun and a better way to use my morning.

Hope alls well on here, voddas - i bought red dead lastnight :D loving it.

Fox, How've you been?

Stu, still waiting for your reply mate, look at the market subforum if your not sure what i mean.

Morning AUKNites.

Another busy one for me today... dentist at 4.20 this afternoon too. I hate the dentist. :cry:

Does anyone know whether Fullmetal Alchemist : Brotherhood will continue to be released on Blu-ray? I have Vol 1 & 2 but Vol 3 isn't even showing a release date yet (it is on DVD however)?

Voddas said:
Morning AUKNites.

Another busy one for me today... dentist at 4.20 this afternoon too. I hate the dentist. :cry:

Does anyone know whether Fullmetal Alchemist : Brotherhood will continue to be released on Blu-ray? I have Vol 1 & 2 but Vol 3 isn't even showing a release date yet (it is on DVD however)?

Manga Ent have stopped releasing the blu-rays due to poor sales. To make matters worse Funimation's volume 3 onwards are region A only.

afternoon

Dunno if i have to be an official reviewer or if the reviewing team have certain anime alloted to them and i'd stolen someones work. but i've looked through the website and there's no review for TTGL so i've done one, should be posting it later on today

recently found out that people have overrided my annual leave again, i'd really vent (believe me i'm in that sort of mood) but there's no point, its a bloody busy month next month and the one afterwards is really costly (anniversarys aren't cheap) so having to plot my annual leave till the end of april (even though technically i'm positioning my annual leave for the next financial year as we don't actually get our annual leave till the end of march, still runing on this financial years amount)

*sigh* give me freedom now i say :p

anyway, hoping to talk to jayme about something i've thought up about the podcast, could result in alot of interest but playing cards close to chest till i have a word with him.

mountains of work... but still have time to read sheep emails from Voddas (cheers mate, made me laugh :) )

Hope alls well with people. what've you lot got planned for the weekend?

a anime marathon eh mono? Sounds good :)

What titles are on the list for the weekend?

I'm going out for dinner with the gf tonight, tomorrow i've been asked to go to nandos with a mate who's back from uni, i'm tempted, and i may be able to get the gf to go too.
have a feeling the mate wants relationship advice again though.

can see it being a hectic weekend because of having to do loads of things i haven't got time to write out atm, but those are the main things planned.

just waiting for 4.30 :)
should be picking up my new work bag from the post office.

Aftrenoon!

Haven't been able to go home for my lunch today on account of haveing people round to view my house! Hopefully I might get a call with an offer later today!
:D I'll keep you posted.

This weekend I don't have any plans set in stone. I have three offers for Saturday night so I have options. I could either go out with my cousins who are over from the Isle of Man, go to a wedding night do of an old work mate or have a couples evening with friends. A mate has had a girlfriend for two months (which is rare to never for him) so poeple have arranged the night so people can get to know her. Was my sisters idea.

Anyway, yeah, options. :p

Besides Saturday night, I have two more Viewings on the house during the afternoon so we'll have to make ourselves scarse. Probably go over to Walney Island and see Sarah's parents new puppy.
IT'S SO FREAKING CUTE! X3

whoah wait.... strangers are in your house and your not even there?

if you where down here i'd get back and everything would be gone. :eek:

sounds like options galore boyo, hope you have a good one :thumb:

Back