The General Conversation Area

Ryo Chan said:
chaos and tachi play rockband :O

360?
PS3 - I'm not used to play online though. I play drums on hard, but I'm still struggling with the last set of difficult songs.

On the guitar I was starting playing on expert.

It makes me wonder... It's the same game, we would be playing the same songs and all, why can't 360 and ps3 play together ? xBox is the only console I never considered getting.

Ugh Age of Reckoning keeps disconnecting me from its servers. I've complained on thier forums, but Mythic hate thier customers and wont read my complaints. Also when you phone Mythic they don't think it's thier problem regardless of the fact a lot of people are having this problem.

Damn i'm considering playing World of Warcraft instead...

Spyro201 said:
Ryo Chan said:
do it....... come join my guild

Graphics look shite on the website though =/

I mean, I don't wanna play something on my nice powerful gaming PC that looks like shite :lol:

don't look bad on mine, and i can asure you, my gaming pc is way more overpowered than urs ;)

Ryo Chan said:
Spyro201 said:
Ryo Chan said:
do it....... come join my guild

Graphics look shite on the website though =/

I mean, I don't wanna play something on my nice powerful gaming PC that looks like shite :lol:

don't look bad on mine, and i can asure you, my gaming pc is way more overpowered than urs ;)

Probably but i'm going on 17 so, money aint something i've got.

I can run Crysis and the like on full so, I dont mind.

Spyro201 said:
Probably but i'm going on 17 so, money aint something i've got.

i SUDDENLY FEEL OLD :eek: oh something you maybe happy to hear spyro....i'm currently sat in the office slightly headbanging to dragonforce....i would do it properly but in an office full of people who would probably complain....m team leader who is the only other person who listens to any type of rock is off today. so it looks like the casual headbanging is as far as it goes.

lol ryo what songs are you good at? :p

chop suey is easy on expert :)
thinking about it a few of them are.

well so far todays gone with a brilliant start....i've covered everything i possibly can. have been sat reading things on a monster hunter forum. made a few calls to staff...oh and i'm sat in the artic tundra right now. i'm surrounded by fat people who need a fan on each desk to keep them from overheating. and complain because i turn on my heater under my desk and they're over heating......sorry but lose some weight then you won't have the overheating problems. i'm the correct weight and build for my height....and i don't need a fan :p

Morning all and Tachi.

My office is always cold without fail. It's boiling outside and I'm sat with a standby jacket incase I get overcome with the chills. It's this damn air con. Problem is, when it breaks, we roast to death coz we don't have any windows! And the building is 50% glass?! Hah!

Woop! Just bought tickets to see Transformers tonight. Looking fwd to it, even if I have had mixed reviews. XD

Transformers 2 is awesome Voddas :p in fact the entire screening i was in seemed to like it, everyone was laughing at the jokes.

Sorry for the fact that i keep sneaking in and out of this place but i've only got a limited time on these machines :/

Till next time (maybe on thursday)

answer my damn question before you go black lol.

*emails*

oh i know that one voddas. we moved from a lovely office with windows that open, to the bedfordshires "HQ" with its windows that don't open... stains or marks on walls or floors or (and i still don't know how the hell someone managed to get them on) the ceiling.
*sigh* the aircon just blows out cold here too. thats why i went to argos and bought myself a heater.....which since buying it.....has been stolen countless times. my colleagues (who aren't fat) tend to steal it when i'm on lunch or not in work one day of the week. it's annoying.

monster hunter UNITE in 3 more days.......just 3 :D then i can become a hermit and live in my room....barely straying out for food :p

Guess your looking fwd to that game then? What console is it coming out for? I thought it was just PSP? Not that I'll be buying it mind... unless it turns out to be awesome and comes out on PC that is.

Hi Black... bye Black! :) I can't wait to see the movie!! XD

I've just got "Prototype" on the brain at the minute Tach. Getting that next week. I foresee my Misses having a few words after I keep dissapearing to the PC like. Hah!

Hi there Tachi and Voddas (and Black when you next re-appear!) :) hows things?
Transformers 2 is ace, I saw it on Saturday and I really enjoyed it!

lol lol lol poor panda

i'm still wondering whether my arts improving or what, apart from RR noting that my first pics out of proportion. Though i thought it make sense for what pose they're in

Hallo thar Panda and otaku!
Sorry, been working (silly me) :lol:
Hows things?

EDIT/ Forgive me for not replying straight away. Just means I've ran off for lunch. :p

Things are fine thanks :D need more sleep and less work, but otherwise I'm okay.
Busy reading Bokurano at the moment. After seeing the post in the news section about this one, I thought it looked really interesting and it hasn't disappointed so far!

i havn't been reading anything for a while, black lagoon watching plus im interested in seeing how FUNi's worked on darker then black

I can kind of see what they mean about certain "unrealistic proportions"
much lols

Back