The General Conversation Area

I feel a little outta the loop at the moment WRT what series people are discussing, and will probably only be on once in a while over the next few weeks (again) while I sort the business out. There's a lot of work to be done.

Once things are settled though I'll have my laptop with me in the shop and can continue to waste the days away on here :p

Ohh conversation towards me.. Like Wolf said I've already ordered it.. should be here about monday I think, can't wait :)

Oh and I loved Fate/ Stay Night

lol :p i can see it now you have customers in front of you and your just on here ignoring them. You'll have a lot of series to catch up on when you get back, that involves all Type Moon anime, all Full Metal Panic! series, Gundam 00 etc etc

I saw the word "Tsukihime" and thought that I would step in.

Tsukihime is amazing, especially the music. The atmosphere was so dark and gothic, I adored it.

That is all.

BlackWolf said:
Amray said:
I saw the word "Tsukihime" and thought that I would step in.

Tsukihime is amazing, especially the music. The atmosphere was so dark and gothic, I adored it.

That is all.

Glad to see another Tsukihime fan :)

Indeed. I got the entire colllection for just £15 in the box and all. I bought the starter box set, brand new, for five pounds, and then bought the next two volumes for five pounds each. Original, sealed, region 2 releases too might I add, from an authentic UK based anime store.

Probably one of the best deals I ever had, concerning anime as this series was just mesmirising for just that much per volume.

BlackWolf said:
I paid £60 in total for mine 2 years back from HMV (1st vol with the beatuiful art box) but looking back i don't regret it at all :)

The greatest amount of money that I spent on anime anime boxset was Fruits Basket; which was about £50. Alas I do not regret that either as the series was very entertaining and unique. The last two episodes were just beautiful though.

There is also my Paniponi Dash collection, which in total was roughly £40, which is amazing considering it has 26 episodes; episodes filled with some of the best "random" Japanese comedy I have ever seen.

I am a bargain hunter though.

back from work atlast \o/

going back to the fate/stay night subject, you are aware that Archer is actually shiro

Last edited by a moderator:
Ryo Chan said:

going back to the fate/stay night subject, you are aware that Archer is actually shiro

didn't actually know that but it does explain why Archer is able to summon as many weapons as he wants and why Shiro is able to summon his weapons

PS.. F/SN topic is needed if we take over here any longer

JamesX said:
Ryo Chan said:

didn't actually know that but it does explain why Archer is able to summon as many weapons as he wants and why Shiro is able to summon his weapons

PS.. F/SN topic is needed if we take over here any longer

consider it created ;)

BlackWolf said:
I need to complete Pani Poni Dash really only got the first vol

I recieved volume 6 only two days ago. I am yet to watch it but I assume that it will be amazing, as were the rest of them.

If one watches it after just watching a serious anime then the effects of its randomness and such are much greater. I started watching it after Death Note and I laughed lots. I think that it is an amazing series.

It is good to watch such a fun and random anime once in a while.

Hi everyone :) How's things?

Watched the first two eps of Fate/Stay Night last night, I enjoyed it but I'm not really sure what's going on yet, we haven't had a lot of explanation for who/what everyone is. I know Archer now tho - the one you used to have as your avatar Black. And right at the end a blonde girl appeared and I think she's another servant, Saber. Looking forward to watching some more over the weekend now :)

Is there a lot of spoilers in the fate/stay night thread? I thought I'd ask before I go in there and see something I shouldn't!

Hi panda :) yup that thread is pretty much spoilers but its all spoiler tagged. Also the blonde haired woman is Saber. Feel free to look at the spoilers once you get past ep 15. Good to hear you've finally started it :p I watched 6 eps of TSR last night...Its amazing

Glad to hear you are enjoying TSR, the more you talk about it the more I want to start that too! Oh so much anime so little time! :lol:

I'll make sure I stay out of the FSN thread for now then, hopefully it won't be too long before I get to ep 15 :)

Back