The General Conversation Area

Nice work, Normanic.

I will be watching as much tennis as I can, but my hours aren't always great for it depending on who is playing when. At least it finishes before I go on holiday though, unlike the World Cup.

Thank you both. :)

Just spent my whole night updating Saints Row IV, didn't realise it would take that long to install (8pm to about 2:30 in the morning). While doing that I decided to read the first Suzumiya light novel, very entertaining.

My brother moved out and took the game consoles, until he upgraded. He recently gave me back the PS3 but I can't find the cables.

If it's not too much trouble, could someone either tell me what I'm missing or photograph their cables? I swear that it came with a normal AC Adaptor, but google just keeps showing me the 'dual-USB AC adapter' :/

GolGotha said:
My brother moved out and took the game consoles, until he upgraded. He recently gave me back the PS3 but I can't find the cables.

If it's not too much trouble, could someone either tell me what I'm missing or photograph their cables? I swear that it came with a normal AC Adaptor, but google just keeps showing me the 'dual-USB AC adapter' :/
The one it comes with looks like this.
If you've got an old PS2 lying around I'm pretty sure it's exactly the same cable.

Other than that it's just the HDMI cable which you'll need.

So, I just need a kettle plug and not the big blocky AC Adaptor?
I did actually think about that, but typically the cables for that are missing as well.
Bet you they'll all turn up once the replacement arrives lol

Pretty sure I've got a spare laying around, thanks hun!

Mangaranga said:
The one it comes with looks like this.
Uh, in that case it's probably important to determine which version PS3 it is, because my (original) PS3 power cable looks like this:

2lsfak5.jpg

I've realised when I diet and exercise at the same time, I never end up feeling good cause I don't lose any weight since I build muscle or I just have poo luck lol. Waaaah :(

On the upside, I've won a competition with Urban Veda (skin care brand) that I never knew I entered! lol. I therefore have no idea of the prize so excitement if/when I eventually get it :p

you must share a photo Pandora! :)

guys, I want to make a Snorlax cosplay and the MCM expo facebook page just aren't bothering to answer me. I'm struggling to decide what would be best to use for his face and belly, I'm thinking flesh coloured t-shirt or felt? what do you guys think please? also, what would I use to stick it on please?

VoxPhantom said:
Finally passed my driving test today! Third time lucky! :D
Congratulations. I passed last year at the age of 31 and *cough* first time too *cough*. I had started learning in the january and passed in the may. I even bought my car on the day i passed as i found it by accident in a local garage. Hope you get a car soon as i've discovered its great for the freedom of going where you want and when you want.

-----------------------

Had a productive day yesterday. Dusted and hoovered my bedroom and made space for my PS4 and got it all set up. First thing that needed doing was a system update and when that was done i downloaded Child of Light.

Cheers folks! :)

Gemsy-chan said:
Hope you get a car soon as i've discovered its great for the freedom of going where you want and when you want.
Gonna be looking to get one pretty soon as I don't want to get out of the swing of driving regularly. Just something small and fairly cheap of course - nothing fancy!

Want to highlight a scam. Got this email...

scam_zps0993dcc9.jpg

...and naturally it aroused my suspicions, so instead of clinking the link of doom on it i decided to look on the USPS website and good job i did. As it highlights there is a scam going round LINKY (its in red)

I found out what was making the entire household losing the internet connection every now and then. It was the router. So we went to get a new one (a BT hub) and now it works. :)

Back