The General Conversation Area

lol i know i know :p

and they do reviews on anime...general what they've been upto and then general knowledge on anime...i'm listening to number 8 now...their talking about dragon ball Z, naruto and pokemon and that the industry hasn't fallen because of naruto...but basically dragonball Z came out and in the hunt for another title as successful as dragonball Z.....so Naruto came along and was able to hit the mainstream.....but because of all the hype it affects the rest of the market and basically the lower anime becomes even less watched and the industry falls because of it....so in a sense its a fault with anime which gets too famous....then because it finally ends....they try to hunt down another anime that can hit the world with the same force...

deep stuff...plus their a bunch of jokers :p

keeps me sane in work :)

so Voddas....any plans for the holiday? (apart from the crazy amounts of alcohol and the drunken mistakes....:p )

Well Tachi, I think you just listed my plans there (minus the mistakes I hope).

Oh, lets also not forget reflecting sunglasses.

Hmmm... what's he looking at. ;)

Mwaahahaaaaaaaa!!! *nose bleed*

We're on for an AUKN meetup in Cyprus then guys? ;)

Enjoy your holiday too Voddas! No such luck for me... No holidays on the horizon (and there won't be for a looong time) and it's raining here as well. :x

nice and warm here....muggy like :p

Hell yeah. i'm always up for a holiday :D
a meet up of us lot would be a really entertaining holiday thinking about it.... including black, 4 blokes joking around and drinking. mono sat quietly listening to OST's and (don't know why...but) looking abit like a char from lucky star lol.

chaos sat back with a cigar, glasses, brown shorts and sandles with a official AUKN t shirt on with a name badge :p

Ryo and arby talking and chaz in the background tripping over things, injuring himself and ending up in very american pie situations lol

could be a laugh :p

Tachi- said:
nice and warm here....muggy like :p

Hell yeah. i'm always up for a holiday :D
a meet up of us lot would be a really entertaining holiday thinking about it.... including black, 4 blokes joking around and drinking. mono sat quietly listening to OST's and (don't know why...but) looking abit like a char from lucky star lol.

chaos sat back with a cigar, glasses, brown shorts and sandles with a official AUKN t shirt on with a name badge :p

Ryo and arby talking and chaz in the background tripping over things, injuring himself and ending up in very american pie situations lol

could be a laugh :p

:eek: What about me and Ayase! :eek:

Now now, Otaku-san. Apologies if I misinterpret you, but do you mean to say you only lasted two minutes when looking at that image?

Zin5ki has reached a new low.

Well... erm... heh. :oops: :lol:

RIGHT! Time for me to go all! I'm off to Sunny Portugal in a few hours so I will be gone gone gone for a week and a bit. Back a week Wednesday.

Hope your weekend/week/weekend again goes well.

Good luck to all who still have an exam or two left also.

CIOA for now! :waves:

*voddas whips his suit off to reveal his speedos and strutts out the door*

Voddas said:
RIGHT! Time for me to go all! I'm off to Sunny Portugal in a few hours so I will be gone gone gone for a week and a bit. Back a week Wednesday.

Have a "Pastel de Belém" on me.

lol done in true style :p

and ayase is part of the 4 i mentioned....me, voddas, black and ayase.

i'll add you to this craziness then.....and spyro spends the whole time in the pool.....considering going fishing....could be the only way to get him to resurface.

on another random front....i was sat listening to eye on anime's podcasts and found their reviews on anime really helpful....i'm off to buy claymore and maybe some hellsing ultimate. and apparently desert punk is abit like trigun....so that could be a laugh :p

and my driving yesterday.......driving along talking to tony about life in general and he asks me to pull over.....just before a junction. then says can i do a reversing round a corner.....so i do it and he said i'd done it perfectly....so then he says "drive on when your ready" so i indicate to go back round the corner i've just reversed round.....and he says "parallel park" so i parked next to this silver vauxhall and check round before i put it in reverse and flick my indicators on...i was considering sticking my hazards on just incase but thought indicators will do fine. so i pull back so both backs of the cars are level, then look round again then turn the wheel one to the left, then when the wingmirror is parallel to he back of the other car i look round quickly and turn the wheel back round to the right, reverse again then turn the wheel one to the right. reversing so that the wheel arch is just over the pavement (in the wing mirror, not literally over it :p that'd be silly) then straighten up and put the handbrake on and put her back in neutral. this old fella had been sat on a bench on the pavement and called over to us so i put the windows down....he said "i'd give that a 10 out of 10, he's doing really well" tony turned around to him and said "he's on his 9th hour of driving and the only reason he's not put in for his actual is because he hasn't got round to his theory yet, i have a feeling hell pass first time round" the old bloke said "only nine? bloody hell. well good luck to you, keep up the great driving" and we waved him off as i pulled away. and carried on driving around :) i love driving...

*starts singing and showing his age*
"when the going gets tough, the tough gets goin"
*starts carlton dancing from fresh prince*

Tachi- said:
i'll add you to this craziness then.....and spyro spends the whole time in the pool.....considering going fishing....could be the only way to get him to resurface.

Haha. Y'know, in real life, I can't swim! XD

Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:

So you not resurfacing is accurate then. :p

ayase said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:

LOL yeah...it still makes sense :p

Ayase...me and chaos are having words i have a few ideas....i'll be speaking to you soon regarding the same thing if i get the green light from chaos.

ayase said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:

spot on!
So, how's today guys? I'm planning dinner with a few friends tonight in a restaurant with a nice waitress. Maybe I'll ask her number today, if I'm drunk enough.

Back