The General Conversation Area

It's the 21st century people!!

I'm living perfectly in accordance to the very early 21st century lifestyle. Big back Panasonic TV, DVD playa, Samsung D500 and a portable CD player for when I'm on the move 8). Str8 boss hoggin it out here!

It's great when you comes back after a break, mae. You goes hard and make up for the lost time. It's a beautiful thing to click on the anime news & rumours section and see last post by Illmaestro going half way down the page :)

I am contacting you from within a listed cottage on the North Norfolk coast. Though the promise of waterfowl still entices, I am somewhat ill at ease by the process of holidaymaking.

daichi383 said:
ayase said:
If you're black she might have a point. If not she's taking the piss.
So she might have a point then 8)

Your black?!

I thought you where a blue cat with a shocked face!

Its a trap!

On another note, Taking tablets to stop me feeling sick and now mentos as a stopgap for the heartburn brought on by the tablets so in using mentos it seems to have calmed the stomach cramps. Im so healthy right now i should most definately be back in work right now :roll:

Had a little convoy with my mates lastnight, okay it was 4 lads and only 2 cars but the overtaking was a right laugh. a 1.2L Skoda Fabia and a 1.3L Ford Ka - i only have 1 thing to say "Long live the lighter car with better engine!!" :p

Went up a hill and had no problems, my mate on the other hand was changing down gears to get more power to go up. i was in 5th gear without a problem lol.

Back