The General Conversation Area

Fruits Chinpo Samurai said:
Only Otae-san gets to call me Gorilla!

Oi oi oi! Bakayaro!

GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA! GO-RI-LLA!

This is unbecoming of a samurai. Let your pet speak instead. I'm sure I would get better responses from it.

Are you mocking the fact Elizabeth can't speak herself, Gorilla-san? Sorry, I can't tell. You talk like a monkey ;D

I'm more shocked at the gorrilla chanting, sorry have i stepped into a madhouse full of witch doctors?

Rui, please change your avatar to GLaDOS :) Somehow it seems the natural thing to do. I can be the little blue robot guy who gets to run around this mousetrap madhouse avoiding these two samurai lol.

Fruits Punch Samurai said:
Rui said:
I'm more tempted to swap to a Gintama avatar and join in with the crazy gorilla and Zura right now...

R

ズラじゃない! カツラ だ!

It's not Zura, it's Katsura!
Oi, oi. There's no point in an online handle if you reveal your real name, you pet lover!

Baka baka!

Rui said:
I'm more tempted to swap to a Gintama avatar and join in with the crazy gorilla and Zura right now...

R

ズラじゃない! カツラ だ!

It's not Zura, it's Katsura!
Oi, oi. There's no point in an online handle if you reveal your real name, you pet lover!

Baka baka!

Baka? You're the baka, Gorilla-san! And no more insults on Elizabeth!

ilmaestro said:
ズラじゃない! カツラ だ!
Small typo in the first word, if you look at the second sentence you should be able to work it out. :s

I was but copying the line exactly from the show. Alas, I can't see the mistake. I do realize it doesn't match up with my 'translation' exactly though, if that's what you meant.

ilmaestro said:
The shortened version of his name is better typed (ignore the romanization, which is fine as "Zura") as "Dura" (ヅラ), not "Zura" (ズラ). :)

あああ、 そうっか! ありがとうございます!

Back