The General Conversation Area

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F3puADtbn_8?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F3puADtbn_8?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Too much, just too much.

It was in GAME's january sales.

Bought and played roughly 70% of Portal 2... strangely enough i see alot of Rui in GLaDOS.

I've got Darker than black series 2 in my "to buy on payday" list. Hoping it'll be as good as the first series was.

lol rest assured i don't mean it in a offensive way but strangely enough i got the same vibe off GLaDOS that i would contribute to yourself.

I think its because i could believe that you'd string me along with the promise of cake, then lie and see how i deal with possible death.i think its the voice aswell, not entirely sure how to explain that one lol.

Rui said:
There are worse characters I could be associated with than a cruel, heartless, psychopathic computer system :D

R

hal1.png

I can't let you do that, Tachi.

oh god.... its alive!!

If life becomes a twisted take on portal with rui controlling my fate, i can only ask 1 question.... where's my portal gun? i wish to visit the moon lol

This board is getting way too sissy. I'm seeing talk about bananas and pictures of ponies. This should be a board where real people come to declare their beliefs!

Fruits Punch Samurai said:
This board is getting way too sissy. I'm seeing talk about bananas and pictures of ponies. This should be a board where real people come to declare their beliefs!
But Fruits Punch Samurai, some people's beliefs revolve around bananas and ponies. You need to be aware that all beliefs are valid!

Fruits Chinpo Samurai said:
Fruits Punch Samurai said:
But Fruits Punch Samurai, some people's beliefs revolve around bananas and ponies. You need to be aware that all beliefs are valid!

Oi oi Chinpo-san, kore wa zen zen muri da!

It's impossible to assume that! This board is for serious matters- not ponies and bananas! If you're deluded enough to see bananas and ponies as something significant, then you shouldn't be on this board!

Back