The General Conversation Area

I have recently been reminded of how quenching snow is to the thirst.

After a quick lick of the frosting atop a wall or fence, one feels fully refreshed.

Snow in bits and bobs here in Birmingham, too, but Friday night driving home I couldn't see more than a few meters in front of my car at times! Took me ages to get home from work.

Stuart-says-yes said:
Its been snowing the past few hours and we've already got several inches of snow, and apparently that just the start, its not supposed to get heavy till mid afternoon.

It was fackin scary though, just 2 minutes ago, there was this big white flash like a massive discharge of electricity and then a massive rumble. What? thunder and snow at the same time, like hell am I going out side in that.

my face :

Kanon2006Ep3_Top1.jpg

of all the things u posted this week, it had to be of makoto and kanon didn't it

*goes back into his emo states and curls up in a ball*

I don't think we have had any snow here since friday. 3.5 hours to do a 45 minute journey home was not fun. My street is like a skating rink I don't know how easy it will to be get out in the morning.

No snow whatsoever here, during the day it was actually pretty warm.

I saw the weather report on Countryfile and it looks like the snow will completely miss the Oxfordshire/Berkshire area.

(As much as a weather report can be used to gauge truthfulness in such situations, that is)

Mornin, great weekend with the missus in northampton. got on the coach to come home at 4.15..... didn't get back to luton ( a journey that by coach is 1hour 20mins, 45mins in a car) till 8.15

Snow expected to hit hard today, heavy snow 10-15cm across herts, beds, bucks and Northampton. So currently txtin the other half to see if she’ll be okay to come back this week still…. Already been told that I now have to fit around the two bumbling idiots I hate in the office for xmas holidays, and as this was all sorted out on Friday (conveniently for them I was off on Friday) the week before xmas is taken and the week between xmas and new years is taken by the other, so either 2 weeks before xmas or 2 weeks after xmas I’m allowed my “holiday” …… so sod it…. I’m doing no on calls that period and I could be ill over crimbo…. What a shame.

Went to aroma on Friday night, 5 plates of food, one plate was just duck, spring rolls and hoi sin sauce lol. Loved every bit of it, so did kayls :)
Stayed up till 3am watchin films with her and the flatmates at her uni,

Got back lastnight, with 2 big bags of xmas gifts for the family, had a few birthday presents for myself in there too, an Assassins creed brotherhood book and a remote controlled helicopter :p so I was getting to grips with how to fly it lol at first it has a lot of power in it so until its got to a normal level of power (this is according to the girl in the gadget shop) then it’ll stop flying so fast and clibing so quickly and the hovering mode will be better lol.

Bought my dad one aswell, so Christmas day will be fun lol flying them around and highly awaiting the assassins creed brotherhood game aswell :p me and the lads will be online most of the day playing against each other and also as a 4 man squad hell bent on assassinating as many as possible :D at some stage I need to see the gf on xmas day or the day/night before or after.

I am here to post on page 900

also a 'how do' to people, I got into some minecrafting the past couple of days. Check out my MAL, cause thats what i've been watching blahblahblah

Back