The General Conversation Area

Otaku-san said:
I am here to post on page 900

also a 'how do' to people, I got into some minecrafting the past couple of days. Check out my MAL, cause thats what i've been watching blahblahblah

Oh yes minecraft! Have a free Aogu cookie for being awesome *gives*!

I play at least 6 hours of minecraft of week and run an alpha multiplayer server in my boarding house, tis epic.

In spite of the strain upon the modest local rail network, I have arrived in the office without incident. Now to claim my prize: a "staff breakfast" is being held this morning.

Sat in work, watching Assassins creed brotherhood trailers... which is great....and terrible at the same time, i want to buy and play it right now but i've gotta wait till christmas because the family have bought it for me (along with black ops) arghhhh damn...

snowing again..... waiting for the boss to turn around and let us go home :)

Stuart-says-yes said:
Hmm, more snow is forecast, whether its heavy or not remains to be see but I think we'll be back at school tomorrow most of the roads have been cleared now though the conditions are worse in other places.
It was fun while it lasted though.
Supposedly we're getting 20cm pretty soon. Hasn't stopped my uni reopening tomorrow despite such forecasts.

ilmaestro said:
Something where they break the staff really fast?
Or something to that effect. As it was, many "breakfast sandwiches" went unclaimed: the staff members for whom they were prepared had been delayed by the weather.

People driving really slowly, on the bits of road that are fine, only leaving you the really bad bits of road to overtake on... where you can't realistically drive faster than the people on the good bits of road. Move the **** over or slow right the **** down. :(

ilmaestro said:
People driving really slowly, on the bits of road that are fine, only leaving you the really bad bits of road to overtake on... where you can't realistically drive faster than the people on the good bits of road. Move the **** over or slow right the **** down. :(

i remember last year when it snowed i went into the snowy lane and was going twice the speed of everyone else :D

drifting in snow is brilliant

My office was closed by the Chief Executive at 14:00 today. It gave me time to stomp around the town centre whilst wearing my oversized walking boots.

Ryo Chan said:
ilmaestro said:

i remember last year when it snowed i went into the snowy lane and was going twice the speed of everyone else :D

drifting in snow is brilliant
I think we've already established in chat that your most obvious (to me so far) character flaw is your total lack of regard for road safety and other people's lives, so that doesn't surprise me.

Asides from watching the snow fall, i was doing a quick check on the uni situation, and it seems that the library is open and some areas are available for studying in, but the actual school buildings are closed. Basically meaning i can go in, but i'm slightly limited on what i can gain access to. Chances are i'll head in at about midday or so, but we'll see.

I've never had a reason to hate snow, but this certainly classifies as a reason to do so now, with exams starting on monday =/

Snow and the like… no problems so long as it strands me or the gf at the right time.
For instance, if I was stranded in Northampton by blizzards and unable to get home for a week… I wouldn’t complain.
However if she was in Northampton and I was in Luton (like today) and she’s meant to come home for the weekend but the snow makes that impossible I’ll probably be in a right mood about the snow and hate it.

It has its upsides and downsides

Back