The General Conversation Area

Chaz said:
As for the Pac-tat, there's a major error... The ghost cant fit in the gaps!
Remember, ectoplasm is highly compressible.

Tachi- said:
Name it Edmund xD
I knew somebody called Edmund once. One of the few other people who studied the same combination as myself. As it happened, he was smart enough to spend his third year in UC Berkeley, which he must have finished now.

He'll have to have dealt with the sunburn, however.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8HmDVz1ED84&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8HmDVz1ED84&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

win!

Morning people! Thank god it's Friday is all I have to say! Been a long week and I'm looking forward to some R&R.

Got the Job of babysitting a dog for the next 10 days. It's Sarah's Nan's Black lab. It's 14 in dog years but still acts like a pup. Should be a laugh. It'll also motivate me to get more exercise too. Walkies!

Morning all,

I have a vuvuzela at home (family friends bought us one)

Just read the latest vol of Naruto....i want to read more!!!! damn them for taking so long lol.

Shippuden is sat on my bed at home, waiting to be watched, but i'm still on Naruto 6:1 disc 2 and haven't got the time to watch em till next week!
Need to buy things for the holiday today aswell, more money spent on things i don't want really (hints to the suntan lotion)

When ever I've gone abroad I use suntan lotion as a last resort because I don't burn easily. I hate the feeling of it on my skin... however, when I burn, I BURN! >.<

Gah! Would hang around but I'm training a new start now. I'll be back later when I don't have to work.

In a bit. :D

Voddas said:
Morning people! Thank god it's Friday is all I have to say!
Ditto! =D Big day ahead of me, might bring the good news out soon-ish!

Voddas said:
Got the Job of babysitting a dog for the next 10 days. It's Sarah's Nan's Black lab. It's 14 in dog years but still acts like a pup. Should be a laugh. It'll also motivate me to get more exercise too. Walkies!
Oh, I miss my dog. He stayed at my mum's house when I've moved here.
I really miss having a pet as I always had one for as long as I can remember.

@Tachi - are we going to see some mini-Tachi / mini-Kay anytime soon?

Good afternoon everyone,

Thanks for the invite back into AUKN Voddas :)

How is everyone doing and been. I just got put forward for a role at The Bank of Tokyo. God i hope i get this haha

Welcome back mate :)

A job at the bank of Tokyo eh? not bad, i'm applying for a job to work at a Uni in london, have half of it filled out right now, just waiting till i can get home and fill the rest out.

@Chaos: Nah, I'm afraid i can't allow mini Tachi/mini Kayls to live, right now we don't have the money or time or place for one. Next year we're getting a house though :)

Foxstripe said:
Good afternoon everyone,

Thanks for the invite back into AUKN Voddas :)

How is everyone doing and been. I just got put forward for a role at The Bank of Tokyo. God i hope i get this haha
Hey there, welcome back and best of luck on your interviews. Mind if I ask what would you be doing if you get the job?

Tachi- said:
Welcome back mate :)

A job at the bank of Tokyo eh? not bad, i'm applying for a job to work at a Uni in london, have half of it filled out right now, just waiting till i can get home and fill the rest out.

@Chaos: Nah, I'm afraid i can't allow mini Tachi/mini Kayls to live, right now we don't have the money or time or place for one. Next year we're getting a house though :)
Good luck at getting the new job Tachi, positive thinking and a good preparation for interviews is my advice. If you're applying for some particular technology, just google "<insert> interview question" - Everything I've got asked in interviews were there.

You guys are getting a house together? My gosh, I few so immature now...

Hey Tachi/chaos,

I hate application forms, they're always about 25 pages too long, gee whizz.

Yeah its just a compliance job, nothing amazing. Just the perks are pretty good, they do courses there to speak Japanese and business trips abroad etc. Looking forward to that eek :) (probably wont happen though)

Tachi I see your anime list has grown immensley, mine is severly lacking these days, high priority is Black Lagoon series, heard some good things about this! Any thing else you guys can recommend to ease me back into the world of anime

chaos said:
Good luck at getting the new job Tachi, positive thinking and a good preparation for interviews is my advice. If you're applying for some particular technology, just google "<insert> interview question" - Everything I've got asked in interviews were there.

You guys are getting a house together? My gosh, I few so immature now...

Heh, Yeah were moving to Northampton next september time. It'll be a good thing but maybe abit hard too. I guess it'll be a fun learning curve

Foxstripe said:
Hey Tachi/chaos,
Tachi I see your anime list has grown immensley, mine is severly lacking these days, high priority is Black Lagoon series, heard some good things about this! Any thing else you guys can recommend to ease me back into the world of anime

:p Yeah i know, i've invested alot of time and money into my anime collection, still yet to post picks of my swords, or my collection. I'll get round to it eventually, till then it can stay on the back burner.

Hmmm, Naruto springs to mind straight away, if you can't be bothered with the anime, the manga is worth it. Especially the current fight, which has me sat on the edge of my seat every thursday/friday just waiting for it to be uploaded so i can read it :lol: bad i know, but i also buy the anime so people can't complain that i'm screwing the industry over :)

Get black lagoon watched! it's worth the time and money trust me,
I picked up both barrages for £18 on united publications. Having a look between websites is the best way to find a deal. i picked up the whole of Daphne in the brilliant blue (not as much ecchi as i thought it would be, which is good) for about £11 between amazon and cex.com.

Have a look through peoples MAL lists and have a look at what they rated it. I bought Gun X Sword complete boxset from the expo, yet to watch it but i hear its very good.

*Giant mech crashes through the ceiling, causing smoke to fill the place*

*a voice echoes throughout the room*

Alright...who didn't tell me that you've changed things around :p

Afternoon guys, its been a while since i've been here with things in full swing hasn't it.

You know, we had to plaster the roof, the walls, the doors had to be replaced in the count to a million thread due to destroying it with entrances or exits..... seems your still destructive black lol.

Foxstripes is back, i think he's hiding around somewhere, but he was on earlier anyway.

Foxstripe said:
Yeah its just a compliance job, nothing amazing. Just the perks are pretty good, they do courses there to speak Japanese and business trips abroad etc. Looking forward to that eek :) (probably wont happen though)
Don't think negatively, man. It will happen! Compliance work is not for me. I enjoy doing more dynamic stuff. Anyway, best of luck with your application!

And go watch Black Lagoon - it's amazing. I'm currently hooked by Hayate the combat butler, but I reckon that's not for everyonee though. Taste a few episodes at least. It might hook you up as well.

Tachi- said:
Heh, Yeah were moving to Northampton next september time. It'll be a good thing but maybe abit hard too. I guess it'll be a fun learning curve
Northampton? No man, wrong direction, listen to me - London - come on, repeat after me - London! That's where I am, so there's where the fun is! ;)

BlackWolf said:
Alright...who didn't tell me that you've changed things around :p
What changes?

@Tach I think he's here now :p

@Fox i'm good, believe it or not but its actually rare for me to be here at this time :p (although truth be told on any other day i'll be on my way home for work)

I'm great, finally got a job, my story has been submitted to a publisher for the first time (i'm expecting a rejection email next week) and i'm riding an all time high (this will not last i'm expecting, it never does)

How about yourselves?

Tachi yeah im up to series 4 on Naruto, just trying to find £30 for the next season.....sigh

Its really quite nice not posting a number everytime I type now haha, missing out numbers was a pain!!

Ok Black Lagoon is the next one for me. I'll have a look and see what Play have it for

*crosses fingers its 99p* haha im a dreamer

Hi mono :) long time no speak, how are you doing? Did you enjoy your birthday?

I'm still only on season 3 of naruto, but its okay as i'm only getting to ep 132 then i'm dropping it faster then a load of marked bank notes. Bleach is still a pain though, for sake of collections i'm getting the bount arc currently.

Back