The General Conversation Area

Hoorah for bizarre sleeping patterns, if i have one. What do i win?

8 months!? Damn, that is more than ridiculous. I need one to pay for next month, so if i get nothing by the end of the day, i'm going to start having a look online for any other local jobs there might be, and hopefully something will turn up.

They are letting us leave early to watch the Football today. Well whenI say us... that doesn't include me. They can't let everyone go so they've kept the higher tear employees to run the spot during that period. Which isn't fare! Although, they won't get paid, so I guess there is that.

How did you manage to shoot your horse? :p
I'm assuming it was way to far to load back to a save then?

@Arby: Yeah 8 montsh was a little ott like!
I don't have a sleepy pattern so much. I used to suffer from night terrors. I usually get about 5 hours a night average.

Voddas said:
They are letting us leave early to watch the Football today. Well whenI say us... that doesn't include me. They can't let everyone go so they've kept the higher tear employees to run the spot during that period. Which isn't fare! Although, they won't get paid, so I guess there is that.

How did you manage to shoot your horse? :p
I'm assuming it was way to far to load back to a save then?

@Arby: Yeah 8 montsh was a little ott like!
I don't have a sleepy pattern so much. I used to suffer from night terrors. I usually get about 5 hours a night average.

accidently used red eye and clicked the marker on my horse :(

Morning all. I got woken up at around 2.30 this morning by a noisy fox outside.

When I looked out the window there was one sitting down on the opposite side of the road a few houses further down from where I live.

When the fox got up and went in a garden another fox came out from under a nearby parked council van.

After watching the foxes for a few minutes, I then went and watched some anime before going back to bed. For the record I watch most of my anime late at night.

mangaman74 said:
Morning all. I got woken up at around 2.30 this morning by a noisy fox outside.
Is there any other kind?

mangaman74 said:
For the record I watch most of my anime late at night.
I too watch the bulk of my anime late at might. It's my only free time nowadays.

Oh, and morning Manga. ^^

A dolphin? your joking right, i've been looking at it and its defo a map of the world :p there's small orbs that look liek the egg/apple thing in the subject 16 codes.

Gotta say, its much better than the first game :D

bloody post office, they've been keeping hold of 40% of all of our post for the past month without us knowing or bothering to tell us, now they've realised that they where wrong and the trust don't owe them money, infact the idiots are being prepaid more than they should! so were having hundreds of calls regarding pay this week, i'm getting sick and tired of explaining things, if it carries on i'll divert the complaints to the post office manager who caused this whole headache (yes i have his number)

urgh.... on a nicer note, 3weeks till i head off to warmer climates...hoping it flies by, the weather here isn't the best.
*possible grouchyness today, sorry if i come across as constantly pissed of*

I think its a given that most watch their anime at night, there just isn't enough free time during the daylight hours....always something happening

afternoon all. talking of watching anime late at night i am now up to series 7 of naruto which means i am swiming in the filler material! i can see how sakura and naruto end up being good characters. they are finally growing up. by the way finished red dead, it has a great ending. trust u will enjoy the journey. also finishing alan wake as well. hey voddas how did the radio thing go?

Can't hang around as I'm getting nailed with work. TT_TT

@Tachi : There really is a dolphin there! Just keep looking. ;)

@Devil: Radio went well cheers. Although there was some un-needed pressure as the chairman of the radio was sat in on us. He makes me feel uneasy. Curse those beady eays! ¬_¬

Tachi- said:
Voddas said:
Can't hang around as I'm getting nailed with work. TT_TT

You and me both :( why the hell are there more work requests this late??? PISS OFFFFFF!!!!!!! :evil:
Tell me about it! I've nearlly forced my keyboard down my own throat on several occasions this afternoon... just to silence the voices!

Tachi- said:
Voddas said:
@Tachi : There really is a dolphin there! Just keep looking. ;)

You talk such crap :lol:
But it's true!

I'm fed up with it, to the point that i've sent out a text to all the lads....i'm going out tonight. despite having to save for spending money for the holidays; i'd rather go chill out with a beer or two/ or more.

I'm on call till 8pm, doesn't mean i can't sit in the pub with it!

OK so most of the day was spent weeding the garden by the raspberry's and out to industrial site to pick up some cement, though I had a look around Comets at a few electronic/white goods. Got Morrowind with both expensions for only a tenner. Now to get the mods so I can be a pirate

Green did a fumble of epic proportions

plus what's with al the offsides? Some of our players were clearly onside in some parts

i personally think it's just racism against Heskey

Back