The General Conversation Area

Well, yesterday you might remember that i said my dog had thrown up all over the downstairs and i was late getting into work because i had to clean the floors?

Well today was a repaet performance from him, however...lastnight the toilet blocked, so i had my hand/metal coat hanger/metal wiring AND spare data cable, trying to unblock the damn thing. after a fight with it, i managed to get it sorted again, but i'm pretty sure it was partially due to that (and having to cook a bacon and egg sarny for dinner afterwards) Added to cleaning up dogsick this morning, i ended up throwing up myself.

Got into work at 9.30, by 10 they told me to go home as i was an infection risk. (i wanted to stay until atleast 2pm then i'd head off if i was still ill, but they said no)

So after a box full of cocopops breakfast bars and a sleep, i'm feeling alright again, going to get showered and clean up the house, then cook dinner for me and kayls later tonight.
Its all fun and games at the Tachi residence this week ¬___¬

I understand mate. My life would be a whole lot easier if I didn't play games so much. I'd have more time to watch anime for one thing. Heh.

Won't be long before I too will be putting my old gaming habits to rest. Well, untill my baby i sold enough anyway.

And No, I'm not going to be a dad just yet, but once I get married in June next year, I'm totaly going for it. BABIES AHOY! XD

edit: When I say "is Sold" I mean "is old". lol

Tachi you puke bag, I don't blame you. :thumb:

lol cheers Voddas, atleast were not at this stage yet:
58a2fc6ed39fd08L.gif

oh wait.....yes we are :p

Tachi - Get better soon. Some rest would be great right now for me. I'm feeling rubbish and I have a gig tonight =P
Tomorrow is not going to be the most productive day ever =D

Voddas - I know the feeling. It's just that I've got there a bit earlier than you, I guess.

Well, you hope they do. :p

Ok guys, I've been busy this afternoon. =_=

Time for me to get my car... why dooes the garage have to be a 50 min drive out of town. TT_TT

Anyways, catch you all later.

Try not to make to much Tachi. ;)

well, I'm struggling with my concience now... I've got tickets to see Hole, but I'm completely knackered and if I go today, I might have to skip work tomorrow =S

hey all

ah two weeks off now XD bros away and pig just bit my hand so hard for me to do much

god bless the new pigs

What O' peps

just feeding my obsession at the moment, and while looking through pixiv, I'm coming cross this girl a fair amount of times. Thought I share nonetheless whether it's known or not
426818_m.jpg

Anyhow things are going slowly, well at least with communicating with people. I find by the time I have some leisure to myself, I feel to tired or find pointless to write streams of writing on a show I've watched to a handful of people that are gonna read

Maybe I should put the kettle on, grab a few biscuits as well

Yea I am a farmer lol 5 pigs atm

getting a cow in two or three months

being on a farm is why I look half dead in any photos I am in XD

well the busy non-working day has started

Virgin decided since i had a £300 bill to pay, they'd cut me off untill i payed it, despite not needing to pay for another week......

been to the polls and voted, chaz voting UKIP after help deciding from spyro

my great way of voting "inne meenie, miney mo" chose labour XD

next was food shopping, which wasn't so bad, and next up, is the cinema's to see iron man 2

well, both swords are here...which mens im still at home.
its voting day...and i'm ill.....NOOOOOO who's going to vote green party in my honour? (i joke ofcorse)

I need to try see if i can head to the polling station and vote UKIP

Morning all.

@Tachi, You may as well stay off now as it is just classed as one sick period. plus you need recovery/sword posing time. lol
You'll have to post some pictures so we too can admire your kitchen utensils.

@Chaos: I was born and bread on farm land. Gotta love the smell of manure. ^___^

@Ryo: You've already voted? I need to get my finger out. o_O

I see. A few years ago my brother in law was trying to convince me to look after a fish farm he wanted to setup in the Amazon. He wanted to breed the exotic fishes that sells for hundreds of quid in Europe and Asia.

I didn't took his offer and unfortunately, taht idea didn't work so well for him.

That sucks Chaos. I'd bet it would cost a fare bit to start up. Plus you'd have Delivery costs.... nay mind. =(

Ok people, I'm gonna go grab myself some chow. Be back laters.

Back