The General Conversation Area

thanks for that voddas :p as a sign of gratitude a new digital art piece will be put up in my thread soon (its finished just have to mess with a few things)

Halo multiplayer is fun depending on who you are playing with, local multiplayer is a blast especially when you start using the vehicles to race with or the halo version of GTA. Online is a mixed bag the same with other multiplayer games i guess, John Gabriel Theory and all (Foul langauge contained within)

i agree that Battlefield 2142 is indeed an epic game.
the walkers where cool. and the graphics where alright. still abit pixelated though.
and Halo is excellent multiplayer :p

one game you'll both like is Warhawk....its like like WWII....but in ways its nothing like WWII. for a start, the technology and the planes. google image it. you might be suprised :)

Goood Afternoon everyone.

I haven't played a war themed FPS in quite a while. Did anyone ever play Operation Flashpoint? That was probably my favourite. A bit old now though, and I think it was PC only but you had entire islands to play with and could create your own missions very easily.

The new digital work is up on the thread but only the colouring is new.

@Tachi, warhawk has several things going against it for me, 1) its on the PS3 and isn't Zone of the Enders 3 so no go, 2) me and flight sims have never seen eye to eye, ever since namco's Ace Combat series.

EDIT:

@Ayase i've heard of that...

*looks up at the games sitting on the computer desk*

And that'll be why i've heard of it...I've got it, but i've never played it and if its anything like my beloeved Aliens vs Predator, i probably can't play it without the computer dying.

Afternoon Ayase.
Have you seen what Operation Flashpoint II is looking like... it looks FREAKING AWESOME! Take a look now if you haven't seen it yet... sorry I haven't linked... I'm lazy today.
:p

@Black: I shall check out your new post shortly my good man.

Back....I.T have had to get me to go go have a look at our new office....one thing i must say, its a sh*thole.
and the arrangements of desks can't work as there isn't enough internet cables and fonelines per block. so me and teresa (old I.T Colleague) sat down and talked about what'll have to happen.....doesn't look good :/

The US military apparently contracted the guys who made OF to make them a military simulator because they thought it was the closest thing to real warfare. Will check out OF2 Voddas... I had thought it was long dead. Hope it comes out for PS3!

Hi mono how are you :)

@Voddas thanks for the comments :p even if they did show your one track mind...I may colour up the one i have of that girl in a...different form, then we would see if you still wanted to fight her ;) (read: she's no longer human)

Hey Mono :)

Reading a local trade directory... the slogan on the cover is "Local Contacts for Local People"

There's nothing for you here... :lol:

Back