The General Conversation Area

See ya Panda and Ayase!!

I'll be off too Black. Off to Asda to get the weekly shop in. Hopefully see you on tomorrow if my work allows.

Ciao for now.

Later all :) i'll head off now for a bit as well, might go and play the Movies for a bit to make up for the disappointing day its been job hunting wise.

Morning one and all. Another sunny day outside and I'm stuck in work as usual. Hope everyone had a good night. Little knackerd myself, coz I was up till 2.45 playing Call of Duty and generaly browing the net.
*YAWN*
Got a little carried away with youtube posts on here too... Some may have noticed. :p

Little knackerd myself, coz I was up till 2.45 playing Call of Duty and generaly browing the net.

Heh, I know this feeling. Getting my internet installed at my new place today...think it will be a Call of Duty all nighter for me tonight! :lol:

I lost my COD4 Profile so I lost everything I had gained. I'm going to Multiplay's i37 in August so I'm building my rank back up before I go. Much easier the second time round like. :p

Ah, I've not even gone through all the ranks once yet. Not had much time to play it online since I got it and I mostly play private games with my friends. I won't be off the damn thing as of tonight though, just started playing GTAIV as well... :(

Whay aye Like, An' n' Dec Like ;)

i half lost my profile data for COD world at war when i had to change my ps3's :/ i copied my profile across to my external harddrive....it has all my unlocked stuff.....but all the levels are locked :/ and i cba to go through the game again on veteran.
i love the zombie mode :p

Morning Black and Tachi! :)

@Black: I assumed he was playing 360 as he said that he was mainly just playing with his mates and not on multiplayer which suggested to me he was going 4 way on a 360.
Was just guessing like ;)

@Tachi: I feel for you Tachi. When I lost my COD4 profile, my World at War went aswell. I haven't played it since. Not as much fun as COD imo.

Yeah I'm on the 360 version. A lot of my friends are 360 owners so we play private matches on Wednesday nights. Great fun just shooting your mates without any whining yanks/kids/nerds getting in the way. :lol:

You have a point there Kaede. Luckily you can only here who you want to hear on the PC version so there isn't too much of that. Though there is some. ¬_¬

Awell....its a good game, i prefer COD4 too....the games based in sandy countries are all fun :)

one series was really important a couple of years ago.
the Conflict series is one of the few games me and my dad actually played together...

Conflict: Desert Storm
Conflict: Desert Storm II
Conflict: Vietnam

there was another one but can't remember the name. something like global storm or something :p

there's a multiplayer level where there is a long road.... in the actual game its just after you have to protect the tank.
i love that stretch of road. the sniping points are endless. there's atleast 4 major ones but are blatantly obvious.

Morning Ryo Chan.... wait.. what did you say! Oo

I'm better at WAW to be honest. Mainly due to the fact I'm used to using a rifle due to having played SO many World War games in the past.

Can't wait till COD4:II is released!! XD

lol i like Cod4 for the mods on the guns.
I like WAW for the authentic weapons :p

M1 Garande with grenadle launcher or Bayonete is an excellent rifle. and WWII games are always fun, i could never get bored of them.

tachi said:
WWII games are always fun, i could never get bored of them.

*bangs head against desk repeatedly*

*looks at tachi's post again*

*starts banging head again*

okay glad i got that out of my system, seriously i would love for a 5 year ban to be put on ww2 games now, that genre is done to death...i'll make exceptions for ww2 games that are like Castle Wolfenstein and Resistance since they have other elements in them and can be seen as alternate WW2. They can still make WW2 RTS games though as they seem to be rare nowadays, last one i can think of was done by the people who made Dawn of War.

I mean its not like developers can't use other wars or make their own up

*Wraps bandage round Blacks bleeding head*

I agree. I'd much prefer them to concentrate on creating more modern or altenantive FPS multiplayers. I loved Wolfenstein also! Battle Field 2142 was/is a great FPS. The whole Future Warfare idea isn't done enough imo. Well... in a well made game kind of sense. Never played Halo multiplayer, but I hear that's addictive.

Back