The General Conversation Area

should be, doc thinks it is vertigo, so he's got the next 3 days off work and pills to take

and lucky me, my early finish of 9-1 has now become a 9-5:30 tomorrow

what a fun return to work i have

Ryo Chan said:
should be, doc thinks it is vertigo, so he's got the next 3 days off work and pills to take

Grabbing me some pills
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mK9pEP_Ko7I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mK9pEP_Ko7I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Oh cammon, Otaku... They were packed nicely into a paper bag. :p
I'm okay. I'm just not able to do too much manual stuff, and my mind wonders.

Morning Manga.

If I lean back in my chair, hold my head back and concentrate, I can see some Blue sky from where I'm sitting. Bet it's cold outside here too like.

The weather from my window looks awesome today.
Interview yesterday was a total disaster. Guy asked me a silly question, but I completely forgot the answer at the heat of the moment... :( How to make a recursive n factorial algo.. :S

For those of you who knows what I'm talking about it's like a cae recipe... of course the moment I've said bye to them, I remembered what it was.

Anyway, there were other questions as well, which I wasn't so fortunate I think =( this reminds me that I still have a long way to go before becoming a jedi...

Hello all,

Have news and things to share.

First off, reason for turning up at work at 12;
- Dentist appointment, turns out i'm okay it's just wisdom teeth pains, the only diference between the two top ones is ones come through gently and the other is trying to force itself down before the gum has sorted itself properly.

- PANDA'S HAD HER BABY!!! its a very cute one too :) she said to pass on a message that she hopes people are well and she should be back whenever, hopefully not too far in the future. for the moment she's on a mission to get her little one into anime (*sniff* they start so young these days)

- Its nice and warm outside, sunny and dry....seems like the first days into spring will make up for the prolonged winter we've all had so much fun with.

-I ache like an old man, went to the gym lastnight and really went for it, 60reps at 65kg and 5 at 72.5kg is a nice way to bulk up :) who remembers the knight in kid muscle saying "feel the burn, burn the feeling"? :p

-For a while i thought i'd lost all my trophy's for DBZ: Raging Blast, but it turns out that as soon as the ps3 clock was fixed, i got them all back (makes me look very impressive on facebook, unlocking 15trophies within an hour :p)

-Bought a DsLite off Ebay for fairly cheap, on a Legend of ZELDA bargain hunt.

Well, it's nice and sunny here too. I had a scare thinking the hanged-out washing would get wet again, so I stuck the damp stuff into the dryer... Only to find out it had past around us entirely. XD

Unlucky Chao-san. At least you're getting interviews, just keep at it!.

Hm - Eh... Wha...?! Panda was pregnant?! And now she's had it? ... o-0 Man, I was left in the dark....
Well, hope she's doing well. Let her rest from the battle of child-bearing...

chaos said:
How to make a recursive n factorial algo.. :S
Easy! You find some recursive n factorial and squeaze it till it goes all algo. ;)
chaos said:
this reminds me that I still have a long way to go before becoming a jedi...
You and me both brother.
Tachi- said:
- Dentist appointment, turns out i'm okay it's just wisdom teeth pains, the only diference between the two top ones is ones come through gently and the other is trying to force itself down before the gum has sorted itself properly.
I had all my back teeth yanked out to straighten up my front teeth when I was a kid. My Wisdoms came threw pritty rapid and I don't remember any pain (luckily). I hate the dentist with a passion. *shudders*
Tachi- said:
PANDA'S HAD HER BABY!!! its a very cute one too she said to pass on a message that she hopes people are well and she should be back whenever, hopefully not too far in the future. for the moment she's on a mission to get her little one into anime (*sniff* they start so young these days)
Wooop! Congratulations Panda! You'll be a great mum! XD
Where does the time go? :?
Tachi- said:
I knew you'd break. :roll: :lol:

Tachi- said:
- PANDA'S HAD HER BABY!!! its a very cute one too :) she said to pass on a message that she hopes people are well and she should be back whenever, hopefully not too far in the future. for the moment she's on a mission to get her little one into anime (*sniff* they start so young these days)
I knew that already =P

Tachi- said:
-For a while i thought i'd lost all my trophy's for DBZ: Raging Blast, but it turns out that as soon as the ps3 clock was fixed, i got them all back (makes me look very impressive on facebook, unlocking 15trophies within an hour :p)
that's quite an accomplishment =D Anyway, it was fun to see the trophies coming back.

Tachi- said:
That 10quid?

Voddas said:
chaos said:
Easy! You find some recursive n factorial and squeaze it till it goes all algo. ;)
I knew it! =P
What actualy bothers me is the fact that I remembered how to do this the moment I stepped out of the interview :'(

chaos said:
Voddas said:
chaos said:
I knew it! =P
What actualy bothers me is the fact that I remembered how to do this the moment I stepped out of the interview :'(
That's sod's law my friend and nothing but. The same thing happened to me when I an exam for a managment possition in Wetherspoons. "What does CQSME stand for?" Of course I still this off by heart 6 years later - Customers,Quality,Service,Maintenance and Entertainment. I couldn't remember on the day and it was an automatic fail. Sod's law my friend, sod's law.

Voddas said:
Tachi- said:
I had all my back teeth yanked out to straighten up my front teeth when I was a kid. My Wisdoms came threw pritty rapid and I don't remember any pain (luckily). I hate the dentist with a passion. *shudders*

Ouch! I've had a molar taken out when i was 6, it took 2 years for the teeth to sort that one out. Luckily/unluckily i have a 3rd set of teeth apparently. When the dentist tried to do a route canal he said that i have a third set....so either i'm lucky....or unlucky and he'll now fcuk up my second set knowing he's not got to worry until the third come through....

I dunno, its all greek to me.

Voddas said:
Tachi- said:
PANDA'S HAD HER BABY!!! its a very cute one too she said to pass on a message that she hopes people are well and she should be back whenever, hopefully not too far in the future. for the moment she's on a mission to get her little one into anime (*sniff* they start so young these days)
Wooop! Congratulations Panda! You'll be a great mum! XD
Where does the time go? :?

I know, i was thinking of her not to long ago, wondering how long left she had to go.....she gave birth to her daughter on the 10th of feb! we all completely missed the mark! Hopefully we'll have better luck when baby number 2 comes around :lol:

Voddas said:
Tachi- said:
I knew you'd break. :roll: :lol:

Urgh :/ i know, in the end that urge to buy one was getting the better of me....i reckon Sony messing up with the ps3's was the last straw that broke the camels back.....My psp is hardly ever used, when a ggood monster hunter game comes along i'll probably pick it up again.....but Zelda games are my weakness.....there's just something about them that i can't get enough of. the quirky little puzzles, the length of the games, the pixelated/8 Bit graphics :p i love it.

Back