The General Conversation Area

Avatar change!! I likes. :thumb:

That's well cheeky. I don't have anywhere to put my parcels so I'm collecting them from the sorting office all the time.

Fruba? Don't know of it... but then I'm not as knowledgable in the manga department. Strangely enough, I started on Spice and Wolf this week. I love it! XD

Voddas said:
Ah... heh. :oops:

In that case I am aware of the story. Seen the anime but not read the manga but one would assume that it would be very good.

manga is much better than the anime

specially since i'm on vol 23 and the anime only covers the first 15 or so volumes ;)

Manga are rarely less entertaining than the anime release (as I'm sure you agree). Plus, with it being common that the manga would continue the story, it promotes manga sales. I am no different. I started reading manga because I wanted to see more of my favourite characters at the time. I started on Cowboy Bebop and my manga life went on from there.

I did start on Naruto but dropped it coz I don't think I can afford that much paper. lol

To date, I have only completed 7 manga. And am still reading the release on Claymore and Berserk.

dad ain't :D

he left his fiancee's house for the usualy 20 min drive from Preston to my little village at 8:00

and got home 10 mins ago :D

who'd of thought 1 little bypass bridge could cause so much trouble to a city

There's stuff that needs to be done mainly because my g/f's work decided it would be a nice move to pay its staff on xmas eve...

however my first paid-for artwork is being collected today so i'm getting some money in...not much like but its a start.

Someone bought some artwork from you? Do you have a soft copy of it for me to feast upon?
Sucks that she got delayed with pay. My fiancee's work just decided that the paid leave she had off over Xmas will now no longer be paid, and instead she'll have to use her own free time to pay for them! Bastards! *ahem*

That's also harsh Ryo, and I know exactly what you mean. We have been having the same/similar problem with the A590 (the only road in and out of my Home town). Been a reet nightmare.

I do have a digital image of it but i'm still unsure if it will bite me or not if i put up here :p

although that reminds me, today i'll finally show you the xmas images.

:D

Merry Christmas to you too. They look like they could be part os a Flash Game. Don't know why, but for some reason that's what popped into my head the minute a looked.

Afternoon Manga. Busy morning aye. :(

*looks at time* Gonna have to dash to lunch. Will be back in about 45.

Laters

The team rocket song? now is that their little intro speech they make everytime they appear or is it the actual song that appeared at the end of the episode sometimes in the pokemon karoke-mon segement :p

BlackWolf said:
The team rocket song? now is that their little intro speech they make everytime they appear or is it the actual song that appeared at the end of the episode sometimes in the pokemon karoke-mon segement :p

the later ;)

team rockets rockin

Hah, haven't heard that theme tune for a while. :p

I have returned and am getting prepared for what will most likely be a long afternoon. ¬_¬

I least I have stuff to read and flash games to entertain me. ^__^

Back