The General Conversation Area

Me neither... especialy with having Friday off... it's just too tempting. Can't be bothered with another sick day against my file though. They've been cracking down. I have another free day to take too. Been told I have to save it till January coz there's too many people off as it is this month. Which sux... ¬_¬

Does anyone know what is happening with the last 2 competitions?

Review your favourite anime show/series/creator for a chance to win one of two copies of Ghost in The Shell 2.0 DVD or Bluray. This competition will run between 25/11 ~ 5/12. FMP caption We provided the images, you provide a caption. The funniest wins a Full Metal Panic Boxset. This competition will run between 05/12 ~ 15/12

I hate it when decent people us consider others before ourselves.

Too nice for our on good. its like last year around xmas we where running a 15 person team on 3 people.....it was a complete joke, and all because of various reasons.

- people too lazy to go to work because they said they couldn't get through the snow.......they live walking distance from the office, i live near 3 miles away! and i can still get in.
and others who where just plain lazy who never turned up and gave no reason at all. and ofcorse with people off on annual leave and an old bat who fell over and broke her arm....and is STILL wearing a brace (even though she doesn't need to anymore) it was a complete joke, so this year i figured i'd save my annual leave then at the end of the year.....take off as much time in one whole go as possible....i'd be off all the new years week too, if people hadn't beat me to it :/

awwell, i get back on the tuesday, work tues, weds and thurs. friday off....sorted :)

Erm, manga....the comps finish on the days given but due to the "staff" at AUKN, they've all been abit busy of late (except ryo...i think he maybe just being lazy ;) ) So it maybe a few days before they announce a winner.

I thought the comps were delayed due to problems with the Lain competition.

Usually there is a thread to post entries for comps & I don't recall seeing any for the last 2.

Will do :)
Hopefully i'll get my mits on the complete series for cheaper than the £50 i've seen it about online.

just 20mins to waste *coughs* i mean...to go ;)

Bah!! I'm going now. Can't be bothered anymore. Have a goo evening all and I'll catch you laters.

Ciao for now *drop kicks work PC then stroles out whistling*

I might follow suit....*turns up ipod- killing in the name of blarining out of the earphones-*

"F*** you i won't do what you tell me"

*Heads home, for some R&R*

Morning erveryone

Got a reply from Chaos about the comps,

Might have to re-arrange things a bit, FMP is still going to run ASAP, I still have to hear from Manga before going ahead with the ghost in the shell one as things got a bit late (they sent the prizes straight to the winners).

Morning Manga and ahhhhh.... thanks for the heads up. I assumed it was mainly due to their attentions being drawn towards the Forums Networking Issues and of course the ever exciting Character Battle.

Come on Galatea!

Morning all.....i'm hungry.

lastnight i had a craving for a woolworths pick'n'mix and a summer fruits drink....i got neither of em lol.

*eats mince pie*

I wish I liked Mince pies. I have one every Christmas, but have yet to enjoy them. I'm not one for Fruity puds. Wedding and Christmas cake also fall under the same catagory.

strange.....i like mince pies, but hate wedding and crimbo cake (my dad's the only one in our house that actually eats a xmas cake every year)

Hot mince pies with brandy flavoured squirty cream and a cherry on top...Hmmmmmmm

Back