The General Conversation Area

arby - give it three weeks before complaining. my international orders usually take about 2 / 3 weeks to arrive in general (non-christmas time).

Arbalest said:
Now, my order from play-asia finally shipped on the 25th of last month, and its been 15 days after its was shipped and i've received nothing.
15 days isn't excessive at this time of year. I've only just received an item that was shipped from Hong Kong at the end of October. Is the value of the item above the Customs allowance? If so, that could add several days onto the delivery time. You should have a look at PlayAsia's help section to find out how long you need to wait before they can do anything.

lol thats Dr. Tachi, Chaos ;)

and fair enough. you can't text back to it anyway, it doesn't allow texts to return to me lol.

Although....by the way i worded it, i bet you where confused and abit worried at first lol

I don't actually know what the custom allowance limit is, so i can't say. But i believe the total in GBP is about £32. As for tracking, i'm not sure where they put the tracking number through play-asia, so i can't tell for that. they usually have their deliveries arrive within 5-14 working days, which is where this is at, but under certain circumstances, 4-5 weeks. I would've thought they would contact you if that was the case though.

Tachi- said:

and fair enough. you can't text back to it anyway, it doesn't allow texts to return to me lol.

Although....by the way i worded it, i bet you where confused and abit worried at first lol
I've noticed the email address first, but it was a laugh =)

chaos said:
Tachi- said:

I've noticed the email address first, but it was a laugh =)

:lol:

well i've worked out that the larder of the two tablets is better value for money, double the size plus in a half inch strip its 4 inches larger. for £20 which is basically the price and 2/3 of the smaller tablet.

SO in total....the larger one is better value for money, despite being the more expensive of the two. (that is, if the size actually matters with tablets?)

to tablet users.....what difference does a bigger tablet give?

Tachi, It's like a monitor. Simply being that you can see more. The bigger the better I say. Not that I could imagine handling at 42" tablet like. =P That would be more like the Microsoft Table *gargles*.

Anyway, my sisters tablet is only small and I find it jusy as good as a larger one (for drawing). For watching or usingit for other means however, bigger the better I say (within reason and quality of course).
^^

Arbalest said:
I don't actually know what the custom allowance limit is, so i can't say. But i believe the total in GBP is about £32. As for tracking, i'm not sure where they put the tracking number through play-asia, so i can't tell for that. they usually have their deliveries arrive within 5-14 working days, which is where this is at, but under certain circumstances, 4-5 weeks. I would've thought they would contact you if that was the case though.

http://customs.hmrc.gov.uk/channelsPort ... _CL_001454

The customs limit is £18.00 if you are importing from outside of the EU. Saying that not all items £18.00 and over get charged.

Right, i'm gonna disappear. i have just under an hour before my exam starts so i'm gonna have a last look over what i have written down and such. I shall be back at some point this evening no doubt.

@mangaman: thanks for that, so it probably has a chance of being hit by customs. It was only a DVD as well. Oh well, i'll see whats what later.

I'm just going to use it with my laptop to draw pictures and put them online. i think biggers better in a sense because the bigger the tablet the more accurate it'll be on the laptop. unless i zoom in on the pic?

Ah right! I thought you were refering to a fully fledged Tablet/Laptop PC. Not just a Graphics Tablet. My misunderstanding... *facepalm*

I can't give you any tips then mate never used them. :?

Anyway, off home now so have a good Weekend if I don't see you. :D

Not strictly together! :lol:

i mean, drinking beer and then eating cake, then drinking more.
I almost ate the whole place out of mini cheddars too.
(i've only ever eaten them out of cheddars once)

morning people,

I'm tempted not to go into uni to study today, just do it all here at home today. Asides from that, my weekend is going to be nothing much else bar studying. exam on monday and its set to be my worst, so i want to try and get as much done for it as possible =/

Back