The General Conversation Area

indeed, welcome back chaos, glad to hear you had a good holiday.

Mornin' everyone anywho, another long day of studying ahead of me it seems. Just over a day before my first exam(4:30 start the morrow) and i think i finally understand the topic at hand. Only took me 11 weeks and a bit. I'm gonna hate my next exam, i've yet to really stay awake during the entirety of Pure Maths B, the lecturer has the most dreary voice ever, you always fall asleep or move your attention to other things, knots and crosses, hangman and such are common ones.

Sometimes the temptation to kick some of my lecturers is hard to resist =/ or throw them outta window at least.

Morning everyone.

I would say it is good but I have no internet at home until the 19th December. :cry:

Virgin upped the speed over the weekend and it stopped working Monday morning.

In other words: Virgin killed Christmas :evil:

chaos said:
Hey Everyone. Have you missed me?
YES! ::shakes chaos by the shoulders:: Please for the love of Yahweh sort the site out!

chaos said:
Israel is amazing. I feel like going back there. Also, my friends must be right, I really must have something for women in uniform, those israeli soldiers belong on the catwalk, not in that conflict.
Nah. Would take the fight out of them. Gals with guns, all the way. ;)

Glad you had a good time, and Spyro, good luck with your gig!

lol sounds good, I've recieved my payslip this morning. Tomorro i'm getting a nice little bonus :)

Have on-call again tonight. feeling abit ill today and staying up till 2am watching steamboy didn't help.
Stickmen comics where always endless amounts of fun Arby, English used to fall into neglect by me and a few friends, choosing to read books or draw stickmen comics instead of the boring lessons.

Never actually tried the stick man bit actually. Might be an idea to try that next semester if we have another bad lecturer, hah. But yeah, some of these lecturers are so bad, it really does get horrid going to the classes. I did miss a lot this year thankfully, to which i'm annoyed for some of it, but for that? I'm probably better off.

I don't know tach, once i started doodling in lessons my attention span went out the window, on the plus side i discovered some fun things but my grades went to hell :p

In all my time in uni there was only two (maybe three) lessons i would of gladly skipped. Professional Skills, Visual Simulation (i was lied as to what this one was about) and Games Development (a scam). The first one it was mandatory to go -_- and i hated every minute of it, second one was just plain confusing and the lecturer had no time for those who didn't understand. Didn't get the forumla? tough. The last one i was really looking forward to but it was badly planned, there was little incentive to get things done, no help offered (i understand that the industry wouldn't be as kind but still you're working in larger groups so you can just bug them for help)

sigh, i still wonder sometimes what i got out of uni...

Ryo Chan said:
wait, he said isreal "is great"

so either the entire UK population has immirgrated to the middle east (see how u like it) or he's still there ;)
It can still be a great place without him being there though, can't it? If someone said to me "I'm thinking of going to Cyprus" I would say "Cyprus is great" not "Cyprus was great" - that would imply it used to be great but isn't any more. :p

Nice doodle Tach, but 20 minutes? I guess it's not too busy at work today? ;)

Yeah, i have the on call tonight so as far as i, and more than likely my team leader to my left see it, i can afford to sort out other things so long as by the end of the day all my works completed.

I tend to roll a good week in advance just to make sure i don't get swamped with anything that may come through last minute.
the odd 15 or so shifts came through whilst i was doing that so i presumed it was about 20mins.....broken down into 30second bursts :p

I'm looking at tablets....i wouldn't mind using one and being able to draw straight onto the laptop.

£39.99.....might have to ask my folks if they'd mind paying more money for xmas lol
My black lagoon 2 series came lastnight, i'm not allowed to watch em because i agreed that my mum would get em for me for crimbo.....rookie mistake :lol:

Nice doodle tach, still that in 20 minutes is nice. I really need to find something to do other than studying soon, otherwise my brain is gonna be fried before i even sit the bloody thing.

Its loading really fast for me, no problems :)

people are quiet so thats bugging me.

*sits eating his steakbake after polishing off a pizza and looking at the chilli sensations with hunger*

Hey mono :) you okay hun?

Afternoon Mono, Voddas.

I've been a bit busy coupled with picking the wrong times to try and post, it seems (more critical errors).

FAAAAAAAAAAK!! I just wrote an essay and got a critical error so lost it all.

It seems to be getting worse for me. Used to be only once a day and now it's seems to be every few posts. I tend to copy my posts before I press send to paste them if a problem occurs.
:roll:

I've had a horrible week at work thus far. 4 called in sick on Monday and yesterday and today we have 5 people on the sick... *growl*

Back