The General Conversation Area

Hi all :)

@Tach last time i ordered from UP1 it came very quickly, within a week, i would say, i always meant to do a follow up order but alas no money (unless this drawing thing really works out but even then i'll probably have to spend the money on bills :( )

What will be will be. You never know though, you might be surprised and it could turn up tomorrow. In happier news, I notice on my latest bank statement NatWest have finally fixed my postcode, hopefully meaning I can order from Play.com again.

Hey Black. How's it going?

Yeah that is good news.

I hope it comes soon, do they take the money out the day they post it? and is it recorded delivery?? (i only ever use amazon or play to buy things so this is something abit different)

Hah, missed you again Black! I'm not so bad. It's quiet, I'm currently contemplating my next move. Have fun at the Job Centre, if that's technically possible.

Play still doesn't like me though... keeps logging me out and emptying my basket. ¬_¬

Ahh, thanks mangaman.

that helps...so they'll probably pick it up today...and i may get it next week.

Going for lunch soon.....
going to have a nice heavy lunch so i can take it out on the gym tonight.

Hello mono, i was thinking of you and voddas whilst on lunch...looking at Claymore vols 1+2 for a tenner.

Went for the other option. Pom Pokko and steamboy. total of £15. then went and bought spring rolls in sweet and sour sauce and mixed meat egg fried rice.

20 to 5....thats a nice thing to say.....even nicer when i've been so caught up in my own head today that the time i actually realise what time it is....its a good time :)

Going to go home and relax for a little bit, have a couple of ottles of Lucozade and then hit the gym, hopefully with some force. then get home, and go to bed. Wake up tomorrow and hope its another calm day.

bah *falcon kicks site* sort yourself out for goodness sake, it was fine for a day, now? its getting too much. Seriously, why did chaos go on holiday when this place is going to hell and back? =/ One is not amused.

Morning. As long as it comes back from Hell, that's the main thing. Other than the slowdown, the site seems to be behaving for me ATM.

Bleh. Back to my awful coffee made with awful water which I still have to pay for. Sodding Yorkshire Water.

Additional: Just researched a water report and found that compared to central Leeds, the water here contains twice the amount of Nitrate, a salt of nitric acid. No wonder it tastes f*cking awful.

This place is in serious need of maintenance.

Its slow, has an abundance of problems.....such as the critical errors and the server errors. SORT IT OUT PEOPLE!!!!

If i was in charge....the moment it started messing around i'd have either called the ones that own the server and get them to look at it, or if everythings backed up on a private server i'd sort it out myself. ¬_¬

West yorkshire water is where its at Ayase. the water in luton is all chalky ¬_¬ and full of lime.

I believe there was a ticket opened to try and see what the problem was with the host, but chaos didn't say much else to us on the matter, so we are as much in the dark as you are. My guess is the host isn't that great, crap even, despite being decent for a good while. It might be an idea to move again if we can't find a solution.

Currently i'm studying for me exam as much as i can. I'm not looking forward to it i will say, specially when this counts to my final grade, so a resit isn't really an option. Still, got some time before thursday, so i can cram as much info into me head before then.

'cept the one in charge is currently soaking up the sun in Israel Tach. :p

What gets me about the water is how variable it is. One day it can be drinkable, another it tastes like runoff from ICI.

Back