The General Conversation Area

Good to hear Tachi :)

and my day has been okay so far, I had college in the morning and after that I went into town to get the latest issue of Neo and order volume 5 of the Higurashi manga :)

Nice little bunch of orders you got there Tachi. :thumb:
Told you you'd carch up by my age. lol

*sips at fountain of youth*

edit: Hello all.

I'm gonna run for freedom now as a matter of fact. Have a great weekend all. Don't be waiting up for me hear... it's gonna be a late night! Wooooh!!

Ciao for now *bounds out the exit*

Hey all who entered in my absence. :p

Off to Israel chaos? It's always looked an interesting place to visit (even if I'm not convinced it's creation was a good idea - it's there now. I've nothing against it's current citizens but have to question the logic of it's founders). If I was going to the middle east I'd probably pick Jordan, I'd love to see the Petra archaeological site.

Sounds like you got a good little haul there Tach. That Black Lagoon bundle's a bargain. :thumb:

ayase said:
Off to Israel chaos? It's always looked an interesting place to visit (even if I'm not convinced it's creation was a good idea - it's there now. I've nothing against it's current citizens but have to question the logic of it's founders). If I was going to the middle east I'd probably pick Jordan, I'd love to see the Petra archaeological site.
Not sure I can enter Jordan right now, but I might go back to that part of the world soon-ish =) Excited at this trip.

skikes said:
GAHHH! I suck at life!

...someone give me the cheats :(
What happened?

(althougth I won't be able to reply until I'm back.)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TywmpMQYojs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TywmpMQYojs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

apart from watching this and listening to Chris Moyles do parodies of songs, i've been trying to get my emulator to play Blood Omen

i've come to the conclusion that it is the emulator itself and not the game

memorium said:
i've been trying to get my emulator to play Blood Omen

i've come to the conclusion that it is the emulator itself and not the game

You've got good taste there my friend :) I love the legacy of kain series although Blood Omen 2 was something of a let down compared to Soul Reaver and Defiance

Bah, chaos, get home and sort this damned site out now ;p

Urgh, Monday is here, which means i have only today through wednesday to properly study before me first exam on thursday. Goody.

Why can't people vote for anime/manga characters instead of game characters =/ I know we accepted FFAC characters and such, but i still feel they shouldn't be in the battles. I'd rage if either of them where to win.

After a couple of days of this I'd even be willing to chip in towards superfast server costs. It's like going from broadband to dial up... in a rural area... about fifteen years ago.

Trying to get on here today is utter balls.
SORT IT OUT!

*sits quietly*

1UP better not have screwed me over for my order....i went on to see if it had been posted or if i could track it using the royal mail....yet it says nothing to me. and there's been no money taken from my acoount....but i have a confirmation email that i've bought something.....is it just me or is that a crap system.....how long does it usually take??

Patience Tachi... even major retailers don't always give you a tracking number (or even postage notification). You have your confirmation e-mail, just wait and see if anything turns up. :p

Hey... Site seems to be running smoothly, for now at least.

Back