The General Conversation Area

Couldn't help, but laugh out of those.
apparently these laws were passed as a protest for not getting funds to extend exisintg cemeteries in those places.

BlackWolf said:
Hah some of that i can agree with but for the most i like buying presents for people (not as much as i like reciving them but i'm a big kid at heart) The thing is though which stings more getting a gift you could of done without or not getting a gift at all?

I like buying gifts for my friends and their families. t is hard to buy cheap things that are not tacky for everyone and I do like to put some thought into it. But you get to wondering sometimes if it is worth it when what you get in return is a fraction of the value of what you give out.

I am just about to have some fun with the post I ordered 26 Goon Show CDs for my dad from TBD, and as they usually send things individually the postie will be cursing me as if he is not with all the manga and DVDs I get each week.

There was this one time the postie ring me up so I could fo downstairs to collect a bag with my play orders =) It was one of their 2 for 1 and I decided to buy a good 40 DVD's at once =P

chaos said:
There was this one time the postie ring me up so I could fo downstairs to collect a bag with my play orders =) It was one of their 2 for 1 and I decided to buy a good 40 DVD's at once =P
O__________________O
*dressed in rags*
Spare some change guvnor?

Voddas said:
chaos said:
O__________________O
*dressed in rags*

That's me after the amount I have spent recently. And for addictive personalities I have a bad one when it comes to being into something, (luckily I never smoked) for a while it was collectable card games and now it is DVD's and Manga I just can't seem to be happy with what I have and want more. I feel I have it really bad when I look at like 1200 DVDs and think I want something new to watch.

:lol:
I know what you mean Dracos. My collection over DVDs is around teh 650 mark. No where as near to your figure but still more than the average joe. I limit myself o 1 or two DVDs a month now. It's hard not to buy more (i still do at times). Sarah would go mad if I did.
:lol:

Dracos said:
Voddas said:
chaos said:
O__________________O
*dressed in rags*

That's me after the amount I have spent recently. And for addictive personalities I have a bad one when it comes to being into something, (luckily I never smoked) for a while it was collectable card games and now it is DVD's and Manga I just can't seem to be happy with what I have and want more. I feel I have it really bad when I look at like 1200 DVDs and think I want something new to watch.

That's me down to a t, in my Magic: The Gathering days my line of thinking was always "just one more booster then i'll stop for a while" a while turned out to be a couple of days...I'm happy with my collection now like its just i would like to own more new cards. Luckily i've got no money :p

Anime wise i'm abit of a chibi compared to everyone else :( but i'm growing it. little by little, it doesn't help with birthdays around the corner and also christmas ¬_¬ so its more a case of waiting and buying what i can whenever theres a sale about

abit random, but as soon as i read your post black all i heard on the radio was "lets do the time warp again" lol.

Its true, you gus have a couple of years ahead of me. by 26 i should be settled with a house and things, and a nice belt of anime dvds round my waist.

I'm trying to get hold of the Ghibli work because once i've completed it (my collection that is) when i have kids of my own i can start em off on Ghibli and get them into anime. i know them films work wonders for ruby, the crazy 3 year old who i look after for neighbours across the road when they come over for a evening, put on some timeless classic anime and watch the little one sit there content and watching eagerly :p

*Starts sobbing*

WHERE IS MY FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH NOW?!?!

*sniffle*

Right, I'm off. Gotta finish this document off then I'm bolting for the door!

Have a good night people.

Ciao for now. *prepares to bolt*

As long as you don't make the same mistake my brother made tach and let her watch something older just because its a cartoon ;) (cartoons are for everyone not just for kids!)

God i'm 23 in two weeks time...where has this year gone!

lol yeah i don't think i'll be bringing out the Darkness boxset i have hidden in my closet out of disgust of myself lol. it was going for cheap so i bought it, turned out being hentai so it sits in the closet away from the normal anime.

Cya Voddas, i'm going to head off myself. those weights won't pump themselves at the gym 8)

*closes door quietly behind him*

(ps. Voddas's fountain of youth dried up, so now its more a crockery/crazy paving.....like wrinkles ;) )

Back