The General Conversation Area

Nice. ;) :thumb:

Gonna dec my house out this weekend while Sarah is working. I love Christmas trees but besides that, I don't do too much else in the house.

I don't really have a Christmas tree. Might get me one next week.

Are there a specific date to dec a Christmas tree / take it out?
Back home there were specific dates to mount / dismount them.

They say you should set it up on the 20th of nov. and unmount it on the 6 of jan. I believe this is a catholic custom.

That sounds about right to me Chaos. I always say, Decs up after the 1st December and down before 12 days after Xmas. I've broken the rule many a time like. Heh.

You need to get a tree man. Where would santa put your presents under? ^___^

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Please someone kill this monkey on my back!

I just spent an hour and half walking in the freezing ******* cold weather to and from the bank. Why? Because i have no fags... no money for fags... No atm card.... and brendans got the car.

For fags.... seriously. I think i have frost bite!

edit: Put my christmas tree up on the 1st. A 7ft one. Its beautiful ^_^

skikes said:
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Please someone kill this monkey on my back!

I just spent an hour and half walking in the freezing **** cold weather to and from the bank. Why? Because i have no fags... no money for fags... No atm card.... and brendans got the car.

For fags.... seriously. I think i have frost bite!
Yeah, one of the reasons I quit. I used to wake up in the evening, look for cigs and if none were found, I'd try the ashtray, take the tobacco of any stub left and put in a pipe. Failing that, I'd take my car and go buy them.
No matter waht time it was. Sometimes, I've drove for miles just to get money and buy a pack.
I'm I insane for doing that?

skikes said:
edit: Put my christmas tree up on the 1st. A 7ft one. Its beautiful ^_^
7ft? Awesome =D

Organised Skikes. :thumb: (well, maybe not on the cig department) :p

I too have the very same monkey. Here's here to stay untill at least January though. ¬_¬

Buying a tree (small one) for my desk when i go to lunch. then tinsel and some USB lights. :thumb:

My usual custom is to put the tree up 12 days before xmas, then take it down 12 days after xmas.....altho it usually takes me part way through january to realise that the 12 days have expired and my dec's are still up :p

I like my little balloon head thing. Kayls named him fred.

*sat eating Coccunut Macaroons and then mini cheddars whilst looking for trees online* ^_^

chaos said:
Yeah, one of the reasons I quit. I used to wake up in the evening, look for cigs and if none were found, I'd try the ashtray, take the tobacco of any stub left and put in a pipe. Failing that, I'd take my car and go buy them.
No matter waht time it was. Sometimes, I've drove for miles just to get money and buy a pack.
I'm I insane for doing that?

NO! I've made Frankenfags. A fag made using a skin and the tobacco out of butts of dead fags lol

If it were any other drug we would be called junkies lol

Addicts is the word your looking for Skikes. I have an addictive side myself. Besides cigs, I got addicted to diet coke (of all things). It's not a joke either. I had to be weaned off it. ¬_¬

skikes said:
NO! I've made Frankenfags. A fag made using a skin and the tobacco out of butts of dead fags lol

If it were any other drug we would be called junkies lol

Haha, very true about the junkies though. Back home they have those pictures with shocking warnings. One of them is a "junkie" sort of guy and reads "Smoking is an addiction"

Voddas said:
Addicts is the word your looking for Skikes. I have an addictive side myself. Besides cigs, I got addicted to diet coke (of all things). It's not a joke either. I had to be weaned off it. ¬_¬

Thats so wierd, i am too. Well... i'm not sure. Its all i drink and ive never not had it so i dunno if its an addiction. But i do know other people who have an addiction to diet coke... I'm beginning to think maybe theres coke in coke 0_o

edit: also pretty sure im addicted to coffee :/

:lol: really?

For me it wouldn't get much use, my opinion is, girls should be shaven 24/7 in the downstair department. no hair thank you

I thought it was funny, that and the racing grannies. (btw just replied on MAL)

Tachi- said:
:lol: really?

For me it wouldn't get much use, my opinion is, girls should be shaven 24/7 in the downstair department. no hair thank you

ORLY?

...and i bet u dress em up in school uniform and make them call you daddy.

.....................sicko :evil:

Back