The General Conversation Area

Nyani said:
Aaand lol at the person who wiki'd, yea, I've seen alot of things that way. Don't look up piercings you're trying to explain to people. :p (FTR, I am not pierced anywhere but ears :p)

Who me? I know right! They should put little warning like "this article contains indecent images of Vaginas... lots and lots of vaginas"

chaos said:
skikes said:
6. You must not kill. Hmmmm... Not Yet.
Just let me know when you want to break that so I can keep my distance.

I would never kill you chaos! :(
...you have a family who would ask too many questions. :evil:

...It would most likely be a homeless person :D

memorium said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Noah....on a boat full of animals having impure thoughts? i couldn't help but look on the map at wales.

*cough*

:lol:

errmm, Welsh people have dirty thoughts of sheep, not just any animal, it has to be sheep!

Dude there are more sheep in NZ than there are in Wales. I could lecture you for so long on how that Welsh stereotype is wrong.

Speaking of which, some ******* counsellor I had to see once told me that "My kind" have always been a bit odd, and into bestiality. When I quizzed her on what "My kind" were, she said "Well, you're Welsh aren't you?".

I wanted to knock her head off. I couldn't believe she actually believes Welsh people shag sheep...

O'aye boyo, them there sheep on tha mauntens are anoothur sorce uv recriationel centure. theh just come in 4 legs and cloudlike. if you accidentally spill then dun't worreh boyo, ther white fur a reason isn't it?

;)

In honesty....my mate Leo is welsh, and he's gone to Aberystwyth Uni....the rumour about the hills are true but there's less sheep than people make out. I said to him.....did alot of people start acting weird in freshers week? did sheep start disappearing? and muddy animal feet in their dorms....on the floor and the bedsheets?

Dirty bast**ds :lol:

Mornin All ^_^

Zin5ki said:
Look at me, chaps!

This is my millennial post!
Congrats =)

skikes said:
chaos said:
skikes said:
6. You must not kill. Hmmmm... Not Yet.
Just let me know when you want to break that so I can keep my distance.

I would never kill you chaos! :(
...you have a family who would ask too many questions. :evil:

...It would most likely be a homeless person :D
I see... =D

Spyro201 said:
memorium said:
Spyro201 said:
Tachi- said:
Noah....on a boat full of animals having impure thoughts? i couldn't help but look on the map at wales.

*cough*

:lol:

errmm, Welsh people have dirty thoughts of sheep, not just any animal, it has to be sheep!

Dude there are more sheep in NZ than there are in Wales. I could lecture you for so long on how that Welsh stereotype is wrong.

Speaking of which, some **** counsellor I had to see once told me that "My kind" have always been a bit odd, and into bestiality. When I quizzed her on what "My kind" were, she said "Well, you're Welsh aren't you?".

I wanted to knock her head off. I couldn't believe she actually believes Welsh people shag sheep...
I know it's wrong, but that counselor story made me laugh =0)

Morning all. Hope everyone is well... because I'm still not. I am however still plodding along in work. A sofa and a duvet would be bad right about now. ¬_¬

Has anyone else seen School Days by the way? I'm watching it at the moment and it making me emotionaly unstable. o_O

get well soon, mate. Nope, haven't seen that one, as I've lost an auction for it. It's one of those shows I'd only get if I manage to find a bargain.

lol that's what you get for watching rom coms and stuff like school rumble and fruit baskets :p

It'll mess with your head, so stick to guys stuff :)
I'm stuck right now.....i get paid tomorrow....but todays the day i want things. i have a driving lesson at 4 so i'm leaving early today. i want to spend the evening with my gf but doing so i'd have to find something for us to do and that involves money 9/10 times. and i want some new anime but due to buying christmas presents yesterday and the expensive travelling costs and things of saturday....my cashflows at a all time low :(

Fair enough mate. I definately support the decision too. This series is not worth buying if it's being charged at higher than (lets say) £12. That's where I'd put it. All it is is a jumble of T&A and awkward and stressfull situations. It's also emotionaly draining. I think I'll need a pick me up after this one. lol

edit: Tachi... I wouldn't say this was a chicks anime anyway (it's also not a comedy imo). Like I was saying. It's about a horn dog going round screwing school girls. Rarely a scene passes without some form of female body shot.

...but that's not what I'm complaining about. ;)

Voddas said:
Fair enough mate. I definately support the decision too. This series is not worth buying if it's being charged at higher than (lets say) £12. That's where I'd put it. All it is is a jumble of T&A and awkward and stressfull situations. It's also emotionaly draining. I think I'll need a pick me up after this one. lol

edit: Tachi... I wouldn't say this was a chicks anime anyway (it's also not a comedy imo). Like I was saying. It's about a horn dog going round screwing school girls. Rarely a scene passes without some form of female body shot.

...but that's not what I'm complaining about. ;)

After this comment of yours, I'm not sure I actually wnat this one at all...

Edit: Oh, I just realized I was confusing School Days with School hours... which is actually a comedy and the one I bid for at ebay.

I think it's the thought of watching a school setting anime that puts me off. Although if thats the subconscious reasoning behind not liking anything schoolbased (anime wise) then why is it that whilst in work i miss the care free days of my own highschool days?

See what you've done Voddas? you've got my brain cut down the middle, fighting each other over what reasons i have for not liking something. :( (it was okay 20mins ago when both sides where doing seperate tasks. one texting the gf whilst the other was controlling the pc, typing, and my eyes where looking at the screen, (proof men can multi task)

Tachi- said:
(proof men can multi task)
I question your manhood if you can multitask tachi!
;)

In any case, I can't really remember why these man can't multi-task thing came from. Can you remind me? If memory serves me well, it was an email chain wasn't it?

Sorry Tachi. :p
Don't let school themes stop you from watching anime Tachi. Some of the best series have schools involved. ^__^

edit: Full Metal Panic and Eva to name a few. (thought you'd need examples). :D

chaos said:
Tachi- said:
(proof men can multi task)
I question your manhood if you can multitask tachi!
;)

In any case, I can't really remember why these man can't multi-task thing came from. Can you remind me? If memory serves me well, it was an email chain wasn't it?

I don't know where it came from....i think it's one of those things,

Women say men can't multi task. (Women have to multi task because unlike men, they can't prioritise)

Men say women can't drive or park (which proves itself true every single day)

And Guys unknown hatred for ginger people. (i still don't understand whats wrong with ginger hair and why people see it as a bad thing)

Part of lifes mysteries my friend, guess well never know the real answer to where they came from.

@Voddas I can't believe your watching School Days ;) The rumours about that show were enough to make me stick to the tame (by comparsion) Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (which you left off your little list there about anime with schools in them)

oh and hi :p

Yeahi read the MAL page of School days.....not my sort of thing.

I'll admit though, i have watched a school based anime before. there was this one show where this girl was married to this guy who was actually her teacher and they wanted to spend time together but everytime they tried her friends would rush her off or teachers would speak to the husband. it was a comedy and i only watched 1 ep online (it was subbed so i lost alot of interest) butt found it abit funny, i'm trying to find out what the name was :/ MAL's not helping at all. if i could find a Dubbed version then i'd consider watching it. (the name was a long name too)

the beaver is plaguing my MAL :( i clicked onto Voddas' page then back onto mine and the avatar was the beaver again, refreshed and the beaver was gone and my actual avatar was there once again...... Stalked by the ghost of the beaver.....great ¬_¬ *sigh*

There's nothing wrong with school based anime you can often get a decent show out of them as long as the creators don't tread old ground "just because it works" which by thinking about it is one of the reasons i dislike Gundam Seed (although even in its new parts it still poor)...why do i get the feeling that i'm about to be attacked by Ryo Chan for saying that.

Still there's been some great comedy's set in schools, like Azumunga Daioh (i've spelt that wrong and i apologise) and Pani Poni Dash!

BlackWolf said:
@Voddas I can't believe your watching School Days ;) The rumours about that show were enough to make me stick to the tame (by comparsion) Higurashi no Naku Koro ni (which you left off your little list there about anime with schools in them)
I wanted to stop watching it but my sadistic side wants to see what happens in the end. It's really stressing me out. Not a seriesI'll be suggesting in future. O_________O

...I hope someone, a certain someone, gets murdered! I dislike them that much!

*breaths* Only two more episodes to go then I'm done.

Back