The General Conversation Area

Afternoon Skikes.

Tach, I knew she'd be sheltered from that kind of vulgarity... anywhy.

My head hurts... :(

edit: Popular in Brazil you say?... I thought the Brazil would be more pop... *looks at Mono's innocent face*
...never mind. ¬_¬

Isn't a brazilian the same thing as a shaved beaver? :/

edit: DEAR GOD! THE HORROR! THE HORROR! How does wikipedia get away with being so graphic! so many vaginas! :x

Voddas said:
Afternoon Skikes.

Tach, I knew she'd be sheltered from that kind of vulgarity... anywhy.

My head hurts... :(

edit: Popular in Brazil you say?... I thought the Brazil would be more pop... *looks at Mono's innocent face*
...never mind. ¬_¬

lol don't you mean *looks at plushy ichigo's face and thinks.....this isn't right?* :p

Anyway, for a laugh:
I found this funny

What? *starts clubbing Skikes over the head with a brick* FOR SAKE SAKES (yes the sake of rice wine :p ) PUT YOUR PREVIOUS POST IN SPOILERS!!!!

Afternoon everybody. Been semi-lurking today, lots of little jobs to do.

Tachi- said:
:lol: i'm not. i was just wondering just HOW pure our lil mono really is. (hopefully she really is pure of thought and mind.....despite hanging around people like Ayase :p i blame Ayase for my vulgarness at times lol)
And I blame Mutsumi for fostering mine. I'm not vulgar, just trying to free myself from shame. :p

@skikes - Brazilian is waxing, I believe. Shaving would be... shaving. Of pubic hair.

ayase said:
Afternoon everybody. Been semi-lurking today, lots of little jobs to do.

Tachi- said:
:lol: i'm not. i was just wondering just HOW pure our lil mono really is. (hopefully she really is pure of thought and mind.....despite hanging around people like Ayase :p i blame Ayase for my vulgarness at times lol)
And I blame Mutsumi for fostering mine. I'm not vulgar, just trying to free myself from shame. :p

@skikes - Brazilian is waxing, I believe. Shaving would be... shaving. Of pubic hair.

Well, So much for sheltering Mono.....well done guys *facepalms*

lol i agree with you mutsumi is a bad influence to all.

ayase said:

I see... but isn't brazilian referring to the style and not the actual waxing. Like if you shaved/waxed your pouch baldy that would be brazilian. Or if you shaved/waxed a little strip that would be a landing strip?

Tachi- said:
Well, So much for sheltering Mono.....well done guys *facepalms*

Come on, monos a grown women... I'm sure she's familiar with pubic hygiene. And if shes not a grown women then its wierd she's talking with grown men online. lol

Whao, Dejavu......Hey black.

I'm fine thanks. on call tonight so i've gotta get outta here bang on 5....get home, and sit watching anime till 20:00hrs. maybe playing online MW2 and then sorting out what to do about dinner.

I've been on a Bleach spending spree. over the past 2 weeks i've bought the first 3 series. first 2 where £15 each and the third was £35 (which i used birthday vouchers to pay for) and i only have another 2 discs to watch till i've watched em all. oh and i've watched the memories of nobody film too.

About 62 eps ^_^

I was thinking Christmas tree too. :p Might just leave it till the weekend though. Not feeling to hot at the moment.

Might just watch some School Days* when I get in. Then play some MW2 till Sarah returns from Bristol.

*I don't like Makoto Itou. ¬_¬

Not bad :p i need to get the third season of that but i did get the first film in brimingham. I thought it was a bit average personally. The manga is much better though ;)

I've started watching Lunar Legend Tsukihime again after a friend asked to see the show that made me cry...

BlackWolf said:
I've started watching Lunar Legend Tsukihime again after a friend asked to see the show that made me cry...
I just finished watching this series the other day. Was rather sad. T_T

Good easy series to watch though. I hope your watching it subbed. ;P

Back