The General Conversation Area

I've never seen or read Love Hina.

As for anime 'char' look-alikes, I've recently been wondering if I'd make a decent Char (the red bloke) cosplayer. I expect my hair could be a hindrance though. It's not long and it's not blonde.

I'm 5'5"

@memorium - Afro FTW!

Anime character I look like? Can't really think of any. Tachi / Zin / Ayase, do you have any suggestions of a look alike in anime for me?

Personality-wise I'm a mix of Hiro and Tohru from fruits basket =)

I share the same chinese and moon zodiac sign as Hiro as well and my japanese middle name is shortened to Hiro.

As fro Tohru, because I'm really positive about most things and not always think things through... :p

lol i dunno, i'll have to think it over about which character you look like chaos....atm all i can see in my head is you grinning lol.

As for my mum....i'm past caring i really am. i get myself up and ready before she's ready in a morning....and it only costs a quid to go 2.5miles into town. so £2 a day....if i cut back on the fast food and make my own lunch then that'll save enough to cover the bus journey.

Oh and i've learnt she's been really bitter to my grandparents yesterday and complained and bitched about my sister. lol she's just setting herself up to get ignored by everyone except my spineless dad.

On a nicer note.
i've completed Modern warfare 2 and i must say.....WHERE'S THE THIRD??? IF YOUR GOING TO MAKE IT THAT SHORT THEN I WANT A SEQUEL ASAP!

playing the spec ops.... i love the sniper ops. through the misty snowy forest. and the defending your position with a sniper rifle at the sub base....perfec for a sniper like me ^_^
I'd have thought the game would have been abit longer than what it was :( i played it through on Hardened :thumb: now for Vet mode.

Took kayls to Aroma lastnight then we went for a walk then i took her home, went home myself and then played more MW2 and watched bleach....just 2 discs left of the 3rd boxset :(

lol not that sort of grin, thats an evil grin. your's is more jovial :)

And yeah it smelt great, have you ever been to a aroma before?
I raid the duck pancakes everytime i get up (between 5-6 plates of food)

Curse you tachi! Now I'm craving Duck pancakes! :p

Morning guys. Another chilli one this morning. Nothing quite like that half asleep feeling of de-icing your windscreen. lol Damn, it was cold.

Hey Tachi, bad news I'm afraid. That was the last "Infinity Ward" Call of Duty game. They won't be making them anymore so it's anyones guess when and who will be designing them from now on. I reckon it'll be 2011 before we see anything else worth the mentioning, and even then, it may not be as god. Those are some big shoes to fill. =S

edit: Also, if you love sniping, then you need to play the Ghillie Sniper Special Ops mission. :thumb:

What call sign is op in? Bravo? charlie? Delta? echo?
I love sniper missions ^_^ that one in the forest is a real pain to get through....shoot a guy and then his dog.....look around, if you see another guy you sit watching for a while.....he looks alone.....headshot.....ALARM!!!! *wtf expression on face*

The drone missiles are pretty damn good too, there's no such thing as "overkill" with those :twisted:

and thats not right.....why quit when their doing so well??

Better offer I believe, from the creators of "World of Warcraft". (I'm 80% sure of this) All I know for certain is they won't be making any more COD games. *sigh*

I think the Ghillie Sniper mission is under Charlie or Delta, can't remember which. It's the Sniper Mission from Modern Warfare 1 if you played that?

Much more fun doing the Snow map with two players. That way you decide on who your going to kill and then take them all down at once. Heh.

If you like the drones, then you'll love some of the other Spec Op missions. (Two players required however). I'm assuming your playing off PS3?

Ahh, yeah i'm playing it on the ps3, i have cod4, WaW and MW2 :thumb: so i know which mission you mean....that must be pretty hard doing it without price guiding you about.

Yeah i'm waiting till i can get sam to come round and well take them all out :twisted: it's funny....i'm an all rounder with weapons...but snipers rifles i have a really good skill for. and Sam runs about with a shotgun regardless of whatever he's fighting and even how far away it is lol. So sniping in unison might be abit tricky :lol:.

Tachi- said:
lol not that sort of grin, thats an evil grin. your's is more jovial :)

And yeah it smelt great, have you ever been to a aroma before?
I raid the duck pancakes everytime i get up (between 5-6 plates of food)
I see =) jovial, that's a nice word *look it up*

Aroma is a restaurant? I see =) not aware of any around *look it up* - Oh ,there's one in shepperd's bush.

Might be a good place to visit.
=)

Tachi- said:
Ahh, yeah i'm playing it on the ps3, i have cod4, WaW and MW2 :thumb: so i know which mission you mean....that must be pretty hard doing it without price guiding you about.
You play as Price in the game. It's a flashback mission off MW. Only, in the COD4 version, your the snipers and you pick everyone off. In the Spec Ops Mission you still get to pick the enemy off, but there's about 20 enemy ghillie snipers dotted around the mission who can pick you off. It's pritty tough. You gotta be all sneaky. I love it.
XD

Once again, a mission better played with two. I'd imagine it would be even harder on your tod.

lol doing abit of researching there chaos? :)
Yeah you will enjoy Aroma, chinese buffet.

And being the adventurous type...i had kalamari rings and some kind of fried fish. (so long as it wasn't a blowfish i don't mind what it is lol)

A SNIPER FIGHT??? :twisted: i think i may have to play as hard as possible to get through to that op. a sniper fight with 20 snipers vs me....sounds like an unfair unfight for them :twisted:

i might video it. could take about 20mins (as i spend a while surveying the whole place from the scope and hardly ever moving until i know for certain that there's nobody anywhere.
sniper_kitty_1.jpg

You never get the high ground so you've got to keep your eye out for the sun reflectiing off the scopes in the long grass. But usually by the time you see them they've shot you. lol

Sounds good to me :twisted:

I can't remember what game it was...but there was this game me and sam where playing on ps2 and it was a massive map. hills, fog, huts in the forest all that jazz. and from the top of a cliff i saw a small amount of pixels move and shot....we worked out that from about 2 miles away i'd shot and killed sam lol it was one of those "i wish i had a camera for that" moments.

I dunno, i've never lost a sniper fight to date ;). reading though the wiki page on ARMA 2, it sounds pretty good, realistic enough. (sadly i don't really do PC gaming anymore)

As this place is quiet....and i need a laugh:

shaved-beaver.jpg

Back