The General Conversation Area

i think voddas lies ABOUT HIS 10FT 6.

Aww, mono's tiny :)
I think mono looks like Hinata.....am i wrong??

I'm 5ft 9.5 (just have to be awkward don't i :p)

I'm actually near dead on 6 foot. Have been since I was 13. That's when I reached my peak. I do have a friend who's 6ft 10 like. And yes, he does look as tall as you'd imagine.

5' 6" here. I used to think I was really short but since moving to a bigger town I've realised I must have grown up in a town of freaks.

Hmm, anime characters we look like. Though I'm nowhere near as fit, I can only think of one...

kimblee.jpg

Occasionally, I think like him as well. :twisted:

lol Tachi :p

and that has been my size for quite a while.

and the character I was thinking that I look like more is Haruhi mixed with Konata's shortness :p though just replace the frown with a smile and the fact my eyes can change between green and brown depending on my mood. Though I am quite shy like Hinata

Ahh Fair enough..... I'm basically Leutenant Havoc.....Bar the fact that i don't smoke and have a constant high confidence level....and have much better luck with the ladies than what havoc does :lol:

i guess i sorta look like Keitaro, but with an afro

139694.jpg

Keitaro is the one on the left for those who haven't read/watched Love Hina (though i guess everyone here has :p )

Tachi - Your mom sounds more like it's menopause than pms tbh. Either that or she's just not a nice lady.

Heighty height height convo: 5'3.75" :p (I don't feel right claiming 5'4" since I'm not :p)
And no anime char look alikes, but maybe slight avatarness. But she's better looking.

Back