The General Conversation Area

No, she's not real :/ guess you'll have to perma ban the spambot that learnt to talk like a human :(

Farewell Monobot....we shall miss you

:p it was a good day, busy and expensive but a good day none the less.

Hiya chaos :D

chaos said:
Oh, yes, how was Brighton Tachi? Met Mono?
Is she real?

No we didn't get to meet :( I waited an hour at the train station (as that was the meeting place) looking inside and outside hoping Tachi will spot me as I showed him a pic of the bag I was going to wearing that day

MONONOKE said:
No we didn't get to meet :( I waited an hour at the train station (as that was the meeting place) looking inside and outside hoping Tachi will spot me as I showed him a pic of the bag I was going to wearing that day

I was wondering about looking at bags ¬_¬ looking like a pervert checking out girls backsides. (hey if i am going to take a glance at a nice backside i atleast try not to look blatant....and there i was HAVING to look at bags, near bums :/ )

Mono....maybe next time....a pic of you, rather than a bag may help :lol:

Whats up Voddas?

:/ welcome to my boat....we'd have t shirts but everyone aboard is having a bad enough time, they don't need the stress of printing tshirts :/

Sorry to hear everyone elses bad news too. Dracos and his back, Tachi and his mom's time of the month, Ayase and in leaky room, Mono and her wait for Prince Tachi who was probably to excited to show up etc. etc.

I've got a tummy bug so the toilet has been my friend for the best part of the day. Work is manic also.
:cry:

Voddas said:
Mono and her wait for Prince Tachi who was probably to excited to show up etc. etc.

Just what're you getting at there Voddas old chum? :twisted:

i laughed at your post in the usual suspects thread Voddas. supernatural powers :p

Hiya Voddas :D and I hope you feel better soon :)

Tachi- said:
I was wondering about looking at bags ¬_¬ looking like a pervert checking out girls backsides. (hey if i am going to take a glance at a nice backside i atleast try not to look blatant....and there i was HAVING to look at bags, near bums :/ )

Mono....maybe next time....a pic of you, rather than a bag may help :lol:

Sorry about that Tachi :(

I would show you a pic of me if I had one or could find one but how about meeting in Churchil Square next time as you know where that is now and perhaps I should carry around my plushie of Ichigo next time as that will be much easier to spot than a bag :lol:

lol can't you just take a pic? (even tho a ichigo plushy would be funny to see)

Did you see those palastine people with the white van? my mate Leo who was with me called our mate Yule in scotland to rage about it :p

I was just looking around for a bag and then forgot if it was a Negima or a Haruhi bag so was looking out for a cream bag with something down the left hand side.....no wonder i didn't see you lol.

Mono's obviously just being security conscience about the world wide web. Lots of people out there who she doesn't want to have her photo... wait a second... hmmm....

Your not a celebrity are you Mono? O_O

That's it!! She actually some big time celeb who has an OK magazine phobia?!?! I feel so cool right now.

Am I far off? :p

I don't have a camera Tachi so that's why I mentioned the Ichigo plushie as I'm sure not many people would be carrying one around Brighton :p
It's that or I go around Brighton wearing my Naruto headband :lol:

and I did see that van and those people Tachi

Voddas said:
Mono's obviously just being security conscience about the world wide web. Lots of people out there who she doesn't want to have her photo... wait a second... hmmm....

Your not a celebrity are you Mono? O_O

That's it!! She actually some big time celeb who has an OK magazine phobia?!?! I feel so cool right now.

Am I far off? :p

and lol Voddas :lol: though your first few sentences are correct :)

I'm not a 40 year old pervert :(

i'm a 19 year old pervert ;P (joking) Ah okay mono....i'd avoid the whole Naruto headband though.....

I was thinking of something the other hour. What if we all daw an anime version of ourselves :) that might be a interesting.
And just out of interest.....how tall are you lot?

My back problem is a trapped nerve and I have seen doctors and chiropractors in the past. The exercises they gave me are normally enough to to keep it at bay, but once in a while it just traps again usually I can tell what has set it off again but not always. When it first went they said if it was serious they could operate but that I may loose some or most of the feeling in my right leg. I did not like that idea so I have put up with it as most of the time it is nothing but I do have to remember to be careful. I think what may have contributed this time was that someone else had sat in my chair at work while I was off, I can always tell and it takes ages to get the chair back to how it should be.

Anyway I have watched the first 2 DVDs of Planetes and I am really enjoying it.

chaos said:
MONONOKE said:
It's that or I go around Brighton wearing my Naruto headband :lol:
I'd wear one if you wear one....

=P

I'm kidding it's just that you're becoming a legend almost as big as Paul =)

Cool and perhaps you will be able to make it next time chaos :)

Sorry Tachi and lol, so Ichigo plushie it is :p

Drawing an anime version of ourselves would be cool :) though there is already an anime character who I look really similar to :p

and I think my height is about 5ft 3

That's also my Sarah's height. :p

I draw myself as an anime character all the time. Usually differeny styles but more than anything else anyway. Think there's one in my old creative thread even. Not the best but one of many many.
:D

edit: Glad your enjoying Planetes Dracos. Tis a good series. :thumb:
Hope the aches and pains aren't too uncomfortable mate.

Back