The General Conversation Area

It is for me. (<finishes at 4.30 on Fridays).

If I don't see you online, have a good weekend all!!

Ciao for now. XD *vacates with a little skip*

Bandai's cash cow is in full swing i see

from releasing the anime legends boxes, now they've turned a seires which the first half only needed 3 parts, into a 4 parter with code geass

anything to grab an extra £20 i guess

I want to play WoW again. But I don't know if I can be arsed to level to 80 from 73. And don't want to fuel it with all of my time again. What should I do?

When did you quit WoW and why? I quit because the PVP became irritating and they kept trying to force everyone to PVE no matter what (I found instanced PVE repetitive and boring), so if you like PVP you may find it is not as good as 80 as you remember. They also have serious balance issues and seem to be letting the work experience kid balance the game nowadays while all of the talented staff members work on WoW's forthcoming successor. I had multiple level 80 priests (and a lock) and PVPed daily in each arena bracket. Eventually I just walked away in frustration and never went back.

Wintergrasp was good for a laugh though. So long as your team actually worked together.

R

memorium said:
i quit WoW because it bored me

besides, from what i hear, Warhammer Online's PvP is far better

Yeah- the PVP is Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning is badass. Seriously I had hours of fun- I still would be if my ISP would let me play it. Tiscali are bitches seriously.

Rui said:
When did you quit WoW and why? I quit because the PVP became irritating and they kept trying to force everyone to PVE no matter what (I found instanced PVE repetitive and boring), so if you like PVP you may find it is not as good as 80 as you remember. They also have serious balance issues and seem to be letting the work experience kid balance the game nowadays while all of the talented staff members work on WoW's forthcoming successor. I had multiple level 80 priests (and a lock) and PVPed daily in each arena bracket. Eventually I just walked away in frustration and never went back.

Wintergrasp was good for a laugh though. So long as your team actually worked together.

R

Yeah, PvP was at it's best before x-realms... The fun I had back then with WoW was just amazing. I quite because levelling to 80 just wasn't fun for me, I guess.

Although I'm sure PvP will never be the same, I just want something to occupy myself with I guess.

I played/play a mage, and the only other class I'd like to play is a priest (as shadow).

I've quit about 5 times in total, a lot of those times being because I got into decent guilds and realised how cr*p raiding was. Sitting in SSC for 4 hours tipped me over the edge.

And yes, the fact you can get PvP items from instances now (?) is just ridiculous! They've changed the game so much... But yeah. Nothing ever stays the same I guess!

cardybean said:
Rui said:

R

Yeah, PvP was at it's best before x-realms... The fun I had back then with WoW was just amazing. I quite because levelling to 80 just wasn't fun for me, I guess.

Although I'm sure PvP will never be the same, I just want something to occupy myself with I guess.

I played/play a mage, and the only other class I'd like to play is a priest (as shadow).

I've quit about 5 times in total, a lot of those times being because I got into decent guilds and realised how cr*p raiding was. Sitting in SSC for 4 hours tipped me over the edge.

And yes, the fact you can get PvP items from instances now (?) is just ridiculous! They've changed the game so much... But yeah. Nothing ever stays the same I guess!

i remember when it wasn't like that back in the original and BC, however, isn't the arena armor drops only from..what could essentially be called the PVP bosses(as they are in wintergrasp, after all)? Since i've fought the likes of sartharion and such and know of no PVP drop, and the main raids don't have any(my brother would rage if there was).
As for me, i haven't quit, but i don't get much time to play the game in general anyway. My brother has the only computer which has the ability to play that or any other games in general(my laptop here is a media center one, not gaming), so i only ever play the game when i'm at home. I think that the small doses i play it in probably are the reason for that though.

Back