The General Conversation Area

First series. I watched the first episode a while back but am just about to start it proper.

Did the second series come out on DVD? I know resurrected ADV were going to start releasing it, but I can't find it available to order from any of the places I usually do... The only places I can it's at about a 1:1 dollar:pound ratio... bugger that for a lark.

Morning all. ^___^

It's a chilli one today. Work has kept me busy this morning so I haven't really noticed it mind. Plus, it's a charity day so I'm in civilian clothing.

Voddas is fashioning some Black Vans, Stone Baggies and a Farrari red huddie concealing a Foo Fighter t-shirt.

*walks down the office, turns, poses and walks back*

ayase said:
Did the second series come out on DVD? I know resurrected ADV were going to start releasing it, but I can't find it available to order from any of the places I usually do...
Nope, second series is not out yet, unfortunately.

sounds pretty cool voddas, nice bit of description there :thumb:

i was looking at anime (surprise surprise) in HMV and i bought a bleach film for £7. Whilst heading to the tills i thought i'd check out the offers section......saw Mushishi for £7, hellboy for £8 and Haruhi (suz....whatsherface) but they all where the second discs in the series.....so for a moment i was shocked that they where hiding anime for a lower price (them 3 titles aren't displayed in the anime section) and then saddened that i couldn't even buy them, not seeing the first disc and jumping straight into the second is never a good thing (says the man who bought naruto series in a non numerical order.... :p)

Shows how long it's been since you've been there. ;) Pressies!!! XD

I need a shot of sugar... And can you believe that Ryo wont let me even look closely at the latest FHM?! I'm hopeful that they have some good stuff in there, but also wanting a new calendar (like last year).

Chaz said:
Shows how long it's been since you've been there. ;) Pressies!!! XD

I need a shot of sugar... And can you believe that Ryo wont let me even look closely at the latest FHM?! I'm hopeful that they have some good stuff in there, but also wanting a new calendar (like last year).

Ahh NUTS, I guess Ryo could always take you to the ZOO to make up for it....just remember to turn the heater in the car to MAX POWER because its cold today ;)

What are you guys going on about. lol

It's suprisingly busy at work today. Totaly threw me... I have loads of stuff to do that I assumed I'd have done before lunch. Now I'm worried I won't finish it all. o_O

Hope your days aren't quite as hectic. And if they are... you and me too brothers.
8)

There are no in print magazines worth buying for the girly pics anymore. Except perhaps Total Tattoo Magazine. Like a bakery oven, the rest are all filled with identical tarts.

Given the gradual price drops I wouldn't be surprised if they were just giving the Patlabor LE bundles away.

Honestly people, for shame that you didn't buy these sets when they were £40. Brilliant films in the most beautiful packaging with fantastic extras. Which due to no-one wanting even the limited numbers of them available are now next to worthless. For shame.

Voddas said:
What are you guys going on about. lol

It's suprisingly busy at work today. Totaly threw me... I have loads of stuff to do that I assumed I'd have done before lunch. Now I'm worried I won't finish it all. o_O

Hope your days aren't quite as hectic. And if they are... you and me too brothers.
8)

I guess were brothers then :/

Back