The General Conversation Area

I was stood at the bus stop this morning.....wearing so many layers yet STILL freezing my b*****ks off.

It's friday atlast.....atleast thats a good thing to have in mind.

Anyone about?

Mornin little one :) (meaning mono)

How're you today?

Oh hey Ryo, decent film :thumb: please don't say you woke up early just to watch it tho? lol

Ryo Chan said:
oh what a beautiful morning, or what a beautiful day

ok it's freezing and wet and i'm up at 7 on my week off

*grumble*
For a moment I was envious of them, then it went away. =)
Weather is miserable in the capital as well. And I was up at 5:30 to get to work early (and have a shower / shave as I got really late from the Mai Mai miracle screening yesterday.

Other than that, I've got the monthly Couch Surfing meeting tonight, which is always good fun to meet some old friends as well as making new ones.

Ahh, you could have pushed him out the door with £2 and said "get the bus" like my parents did.......well.....actually my mum came into my room and had a go that it was 8.10 and i'd made no effort to get up (i was watching bleach.....can you blame me?) and i didn't get any money for the bus...that comes out of my own pocket :/

Glad to hear mono :) i am and i'm not looking forward to tomorrow........1 i don't like waking up early, 2 the LONG walk to the train station. (takes me 25mins to walk 3 miles to town.....and 20mins to walk about 2 miles up the road to the train station :lol: ) but the good points are....i get to see you for the first time so that will be something different. and chaos should be coming too.....although i'm not entirely sure if he's coming as i haven't heard much from him since 3 weeks ago. and i might be seeing nicole...and going xmas shopping....the pro's outweigh the cons ^_^

Yep there is a HMV in Brighton, in fact there are 2 :p

With the best one out of the 2 being in Churchil Square

Edit: Well I'm off for college now but I will be back on in the afternoon :)

Tachi- said:
Ahh, you could have pushed him out the door with £2 and said "get the bus" like my parents did.......well.....actually my mum came into my room and had a go that it was 8.10 and i'd made no effort to get up (i was watching bleach.....can you blame me?) and i didn't get any money for the bus...that comes out of my own pocket :/

Glad to hear mono :) i am and i'm not looking forward to tomorrow........1 i don't like waking up early, 2 the LONG walk to the train station. (takes me 25mins to walk 3 miles to town.....and 20mins to walk about 2 miles up the road to the train station :lol: ) but the good points are....i get to see you for the first time so that will be something different. and chaos should be coming too.....although i'm not entirely sure if he's coming as i haven't heard much from him since 3 weeks ago. and i might be seeing nicole...and going xmas shopping....the pro's outweigh the cons ^_^

then i'd have to go food shopping on my own XD

oh and i return!

Tachi- said:
...and chaos should be coming too.....although i'm not entirely sure if he's coming as i haven't heard much from him since 3 weeks ago....
i don't think I'll be able to.
Just checked the rail website and it's about 17 quid to get to Brighton.

I realize I have to go there one of these days as I have to visit my friend who lives there, but this week has been absurdly tiresome, regardless of the two days off that had earlier.

Morning all. Brr. Cold day again, doesn't look like there's going to be a lot of custom. My stock is priced and shelved, my bills are paid, my floor is clean, I have a memory card loaded with four episodes of "You're Under Arrest"... I guess I'll stick the heater on and put my feet up for a little while. ;)

Back